C.62

"all right, since all of you already got your numbers you may now change your seats" their homeroom teacher said before he went out of the class.

she glanced at the small paper that had a number in her hand and then at the board in front. "ah.. i got the back seat" she mumbled to herself placing her phone inside her pocket.

yoonhwa got up with all of her stuffs and was about to go towards the back seat of her class until someone took one of her earphones off. she raised her eyebrows when she saw jaemin having a bright smile.

"jaemin.." she trailed off her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"we're going to be seatmates!" he said showing the small paper in his hand. the side of her lips tugged upwards. "really?"

"i finally got the chance to sit beside you-" someone snatched the paper away gaining both of their attention. haechan scoffed glaring the blue haired guy.

"who allowed you to seat next to yoonhwa?" he asked frowning a bit.

"yah! you already got the seat in front of her" jaemin pouted as he crossed both of his arms over his chest.

"but i want to sit beside her. here, you can take my seat instead" haechan shove his paper for the number of his seat on jaemin's chest. he grabbed her hand pulling her to their seats.

some of the students began to whisper when they saw the pair.
"oh my god look at them"
"just look the way he holds her hand"
"i never thought someone like him-"
"are they dating"

haechan's eyes went towards them and lifted his left eyebrow. "yeah we're dating. have any problem with that?" he asked while crossing both of his arms over his chest.

"n-no.."

"that's what i thought" he muttered.

haechan turned his attention back to her, resting his head on the table as he watched her closely. he took the earphone that she was wearing off placing it away.

"hyuck-" yoonhwa's breath hitched when he suddenly leaned closer. "i'm the one same you should be paying your attention to" he said pouting his lips.

before she could even say anything he gave her a quick peck on the lips. "yah.. what if the others saw?"

"why should i care? i can kiss you whenever and wherever i want" he said as a smirk crept up his lips. "you should prepare yourself, baby. you won't know when it'll come" yoonhwa's cheek flushed red and she looked away

"yoonhwa" when she turned to look at him he quickly kissed her lips again which caught her off guard. "s-stop that!" haechan couldn't help but smile.

"back then.. just how long did you guys kissed actually?" jaemin asked leaning closer towards her. haechan frowned slightly and pushed jaemin's arms that was on top of her desk.

yoonhwa could feel heat rushing up to her cheeks when she remembered what happened. and they saw.

"we didn't see everything- just the last part. did you guys like do something at the headquater? oh shit- you guys didn't fuck right?" yoonhwa covered her face with her hands causing the blue haired guy to laugh.

"we- we didn't" she mumbled quietly.

"oh my god yoonhwa, you're actually blushing?" he tilted his head his usual grin plastered on his lips.
haechan glared him pushing him away.

"can you just stop?"

"aw why?"

"you're making her embarrassed"

"but did you guys really-"

"stop with your questions, na jaemin" haechan crossed both of his arms over his chest his dark eyes glaring the other guy.

"you didn't say no-"

"for fuck's sake jaemin. we did nothing. i'm going to seriously stab you with this pencil if you won't shut the fuck up now" haechan grabbed a nearby pencil pointing it right at his head.

"fine. since it's pg rated" jaemin mumbled and he turned his attention back to the front. she sighed before throwing her gaze out of the window.

"yoonhwa, you're okay?" he asked quite concerned when she was quiet.

yoonhwa squinted her eyes as she stared the school's gate carefully. haechan moved closer towards her looking at the direction her eyes were.

he saw nothing.

"what are you looking at?" she snapped back from her train of thoughts and turned to him her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"i just saw something.. outside of school" she mumbled looking back at the gate.

"something? what is it?"

"i don't know.. a black car? and-" yoonhwa tilted her head slightly to the side. "-i kind of saw men wearing masks though"

"masks?" his fists clenched tight subconsciously- his eyes flickered somewhere else. yoonhwa nodded her head confirming what she had saw.

"haechan..?"

"did you saw something else?"

"um.. not that i could remember" haechan heaved a sigh and placed his head on his desk while facing her. his hand holding her.

"wait, i think i remember seeing something on the mask. it was a brief look though.."

he stared her waiting for her to continue.

"it's like a symbol- a sun, to be exact"