Chapter 14 Happy B'Day Caroline T

When we arrived at Caroline's house we went to her bedroom.
"So why didn't you tell us that you knew about the supernatural all along?" Caroline ask.
"Well all of you are always so hung up ok elena I didn't think you all would care if I knew." I say.
"About elena, why does she hate you so much?" Bonnie ask.
"Growing up our adoptive parents always loved me more, elena is jealous, so she started saying lies to our parents bout me making them dislike me, once she turned them against me she figured that she could do the same with you guys. I never bothered changing that since I was to focused on perfecting my magic, the dead witches told me about different kind of spells from different families of witches, I learned the spells from the Bennett bloodline from your Grams an Emily." I say.
"What kind of things did she teach you?" Bonnie ask.
"Lots, but Grams was the first to teach me magic so it was simpler stuff, and a as I grew older it was more difficult, like binding and unbinding spells, or the one you did to elena at the night of the sacrifice." I say.
"If you are so good with magic why didn't you help me and gram at the night that we opened the tomb, if you were there grams would have survived!" Bonnie yelled angrily.
"I did want to go Bonnie, however grams forbid me, she made the dead witches trap me in my cottage I couldn't escape, I'm so sorry." I say almost crying.
"I'm... In sorry clary." Bonnie say hugging me. suddenly my phone ring, when I look t the caller ID it's Klaus.
"Yes Nic?" I ask.
"Did you know! Is this the plan all along? Are you just using me!?" He yelled.
"Klaus what's going on?" I ask worried.
"Stephan! He stole my coffins! My family are in them! Clarissa if you had anything to do with this love, I advice you to run away as far away from me ask you can! Now tell me did you do this?!" He yelled, he thinks I would do this! After everything, he was the one that allowed Mikael to stab me, and I forgave him! And now he thinks I stole from him! My own mate thinks I'm doing this?!.
"How dare you! You allowed Mikael to stab me and u forgave you, and now you are accusing me of stealing from you?! Is being your mate worth anything! Or is it just a joke to you? I did not take them Klaus! Unless you apologies I do not want to see you again, goodbye Niklaus!" I yelled then hang up. Both Caroline and Bonnie looks at me shocked.
"I'll get comfort food!" Caroline yelled.
"And I'll get the movies." Bonnie yelled.
"Um, guys what's going on?" I ask.
"Oh sorry you don't know, this is what we do when we have boy trouble, comfort food and chick flicks," Caroline says.
"Oh that's what you do? If my feelings are hurt I just read through my grimoires." I say, they both look at me like I have two heads.
"You read when you're sad?" Bonnie ask amazed.
"Yes, is that a bad thing?" I ask.
"You've been spending way to much time alone." Caroline declared.
The entire night consist of junk food, movies and gossiping, we eventually fell asleep at 2am.

.............................
2 days later
.............................

Today is Caroline's birthday, Elena and Bonnie are decorating her locker, even though I know she won't be at school.
Because Caroline didn't show, Elena, Bonnie, and Mat went over to Caroline's, Bonnie asked me to join but I declined.
It's like the argument with Elena at the grill never happened, because again she's the queen of the world and everyone is her followers, except me I'm probably her slave. Klaus hasn't apologize, that idiot still thinks I have something to do with the Coffins disappearing.
With nothing else to do I decided to go to my cottage, but on the drive there Bonnie called me.
"Clary go to Caroline's house now!" Bonnie yelled.
"What happened?" I ask worried.
"Tyler, he, he bit her!" Bonnie yelled.
"Alright I'll be there in 10 minutes" I say then hung up and drove toward Caroline's house.