27

Beomgyu's POV:

Now both of us are sitting in my bed.

"I think that Lee Woojin wants us to help him find his soulmate's soul."
"Yes."
"Did you saw that dream too?" She asked and I just nodded.

"How are we going to find his soulmate's soul?" I asked her while Areum just sighed.

"I don't know Gyu.... I don't know.." now both of us sighed.

"We can just go and ask some random old person or something." I told her with a bright smile.

"Are you kidding me right now? If we ask them about it and they asked us the reason why we are asking about it we can't just tell them like 'Its because Lee Woojin who died 40 years ago told us to search for his soulmate's soul' right?" She looked at me with a pretty yet annoyed face.

"Then what should we do?"  I groaned.

"Aecha might know something about it, should we ask her? I mean she is the one who knew about his story in the first place."
Both of us nodded at each other and dashed towards Aecha who was sitting like a boss in the sofa beside Guanlin munching a pack of chips.

"Why are you guys running like a bug is chasing you guy?" Guanlin looked up while Aecha is just eating.

"Bug!?"I  looked around "where is it!?"

"Beom here. Take this and kill the bug." Guanlin handed ms a pistol, I accepted it and loaded it.

Now where is the bug?

"Gyu, Guanlin is just fooling around."

As Aecha said that I pointed the pistol on his forehead and he started laughing.

Did I activated his psycho mode?
I hope not.

"Guys stop it!! Aecha I wanted to ask you something about that Lee Woojin." Areum said facing towards Aecha and sitting beside her while I sit beside Guanlin giving back his gun.

He and Aecha came here for the training since it changed to Jeju and not Busan.

Why is he even carrying a gun with him inside the house?

I let my thoughts to just stay there and focus on the current situation.

"Spill." Aecha positioned herself.

Is it ok to let Guanlin know too?
But they are soulmates so.

"How did you know about this Lee Woojin guy?" I asked.

"Why?" Guanlin asked.

"Both me and Areum had a dream where Lee Woojin asked us to help him find his soulmate's soul."

"That's... Amazing!!!" Aecha suddenly stood up dropping her chips.

"NUHHHHHH MY BABIES!!!" Aecha fake cried over the pack of chips.

Who in their right mind call chips their babies?

"So... Spill everything you know." Areum said in a very annoyed tone.

Scary.....

"I heard it from my uncle." Aecha sat on the floor as she said that.

"Your uncle?" I asked.

"Yes. He was Lee Woojin's cousin"

"WHAT!?" Me and Areum shouted.
____________________________________
That's all!!

Thank you so much for reading and also for your votes^^

Hope you guys like it!!

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3

TXT comeback was  sooooooo awesome!!!
For the first time in my whole life in trying to understand the theories...
Hehehe...