⌜ ten ⌟

i hope you haven't forgotten about this being a short story aksdjs

what's funny is that chenle actually fell asleep while still being on jisung's lap

what's funny is that chenle actually fell asleep while still being on jisung's lap. jisung thought that chenle would be sitting on his lap for a while since he found it warm and comfortable but the shorter actually fell asleep. it was adorable if you personally ask jisung.

he adored the shorter for a few minutes before he had to close his laptop, deleting the mail he planned to send, and carried chenle to the bed. he would be able to leave chenle alone in his room while he sleeps at the living room but the shorter won't let go of him thus having jisung to stay right next to chenle on the bed.

he can't help but to just wrap his arms around the boy and pull him close before dozing off to sleep, following chenle to dreamland.

sleep wasn't all perfect for jisung when he laid there right next to chenle for a couple of hours as he heard cries coming from the baby's room. he saw that chenle was still deep asleep so he had no choice but to take care of it alone. he wasn't complaining though, it's the least he can do since it's chenle who keeps on taking care of the baby for him.

morning came and the first thing chenle did was to find the warmth he had lost since last night. opening his eyes, chenle adjusted to the sunlight getting inside the room as he yawned while rubbing his eyes. still laying down, chenle couldn't believe the sight he just saw once he woke up.

cute..❞ he mumbled, staring with adoration as he eyed jisung leaning his back towards the headboard while hugging a sleeping baby by his lap. he could see how jisung's brows furrowed, making chenle guess that he had a hard time sleeping. ❝jisung?

a few moments later, the boy being called out moved from his place and had a hoarse hum when he heard his name being called softly. making sure not to wake the baby up, jisung pushed himself off the headboard and sat up straight as he turned his head to the side, seeing a sight of chenle looking so beautiful in the morning.

damn, he wouldn't mind waking up to this all the time.

did i wake you up?❞ jisung asked, worried visible in his tone. ❝the baby kept on crying last night and he didn't want me to leave him inside the room. i decided to bring him here with me.❞ he said with a silent chuckle while lowering his head to look at baby jiro sleeping so soundly with snors coming out from his mouth. ❝i didn't want to wake you up so i took care of him.

eyes just looking at them, chenle can't help but feel slightly envious for the baby but he was happy for him nonetheless. he just envied that jiro had a family, he had jisung to look out for him and take care of him, meanwhile he gets to be returned back when he was still a baby. but he had to shrug off the thoughts, that happened a long time ago. it's time to move on and accept what he has now.