Longbottom

TWO DAYS HAS ALREADY PASSED, AND BOTH WERE STILL OBLIVIOUS OF THE FACT THAT THEY WEREN'T ALONE FACING REALITY. The Malfoy's couldn't care less of the Weasley's or contrariwise. Narcissa has not mentioned the Weasley girl to her son because Caspian doesn't know about the link yet, but Narcissa has spoken of her suspicions of the Weasley girl to Lucius. Whilst Ember's family, who had no idea of the link, have theories that she was attacked by the Basilisk. Though Ember told them the last thing she remembered, it just left her parents confused. They thought she was sick and called a Healer right away, but the Healer told them that she was completely healthy. The Weasley's didn't even know that Caspian Malfoy has awoken the same time Ember did. They were also found in different places, so it just might be a coincidence. Right?

Caspian has told his mother about the last thing he remembered. The look of shock Narcissa shared with Lucius went unnoticed by the brunette. Now, Caspian layed still on the white clean bed in a plain white room. He couldn't sleep. Despite his tired, puffy eyes. His gaze remained on the ceiling above him, not wanting to shut his eyes. He thought that if he closes his eyes, he will fall in to a deep sleep again. He has been having a hard time sleeping for the passed three days.

Tonight, no one was there with him. He was all alone. As much as his mother didn't want to leave him, they needed to go somewhere important. Said Lucius Malfoy himself, who didn't give him a single glance. He was used to it. He didn't question and just gave them a curt nod.

Spaced out. His mind flowing like a river. Draco told him the things that happened in the past two years. The things he missed. He found out You-know-who has returned.

He also found out that Draco blamed himself for what happened to him. Caspian reassured his brother that he does not blame him, so he shouldn't be too hard on himself. That made Draco feel a bit better, but he was still upset that his brother didn't get to experience the things he did. Even if he knew his younger brother wasn't really outgoing.

Caspian is an in door person. He wasn't really an explorer. If he was left alone in the Manor he wouldn't even go out in his room and do whatever he wants, laying in bed. He only steps out of his chambers when he needs to eat.

Draco does his best to understand his only brother, and doesn't want to make him uncomfortable, but Caspian was really hard to read when he didn't want to show his emotions.

When you look at him you don't even know what's in his mind.

One time, in the library at Hogwarts. He glanced at a short haired girl Hufflepuff with a blank expression on his face. The girl thought he was going to murder her, when he was only thinking that she needed a better haircut. And he didn't stare at her, no. That would be inappropriate. He just saw her hideous haircut the same time the girl noticed him.

He was known to be causing a lot of accidents because he needed to take off the necklace for him to be able to do magic. And Caspian gets anxious. He thinks he was even worse than Neville Longbottom. But no one dared to call him names, no. They are too afraid of him and his brother.

With his name and being in Slytherin, he wasn't surprised. And in that time he knew, that he has a villainous face.

That image makes him a Malfoy even though he's a true Davies at heart. But nobody knew that. The people only knew him as Caspian Malfoy the Slytherin, younger brother of Draco Malfoy. Not Caspian Davies.

Isaac Davies, his real father, was a Hufflepuff. A very kind and generous man. He is brave even though not many people knew. He is Caspian's father and hero. He had read about stories of heroes die in the end to save their loved ones. And dying, his father did.

It still breaks his heart, thinking that he can't see him again. And he missed two years of his birthdays. If it didn't happen, he would've visited his grave and tell him all that he wanted to share. Even though he knew he will only be answered by the wind. Silence was always Caspian's friend.