Chapter 23

Third Person Pov

Chloe looked around for anything to climb on. She looked at the long table near the pool and walked to it. She struggled to drag it near the fence but still did it. She climbed on it and walked to the end of it. She ran and jumped over the fence. Her right foot touched the top of the fence, shooting pain through her foot.

She fell hard on the ground. She cried out in pain and looked at her foot. She got up carefully, trying not to put down her injured foot. Chloe looked around the place. It was all woods. She limped her way through, as fast as she could. She walked and walked, until she found an opening.

There was a coffee shop in front of her. She walked there and everyone looked at her. One of the waitress looked at her in concern. The waitress made her way to her.

"Hi, are you alright?" She asked.

"No. Please, help me. My foot" Chloe pointed at her foot and whimpered. The waitress looked at her worried and nodded.

She helped Chloe to the back.

"I'm Bella, by the way" She smiled.

"Chloe" Chloe smiled back. Bella took her shoe off and examined. She held up her index finger and left. She later came back with vapor rub and a bandage.

Bella smiled before rubbing some vapor rub on Chloe's foot and wrapped it around in a bandage. Finishing back on the shoe, she stood up and smiled.

"There"

"Thank you so much" Chloe thanked her.

"You're welcome. I have to get to work. I hope your foot gets better soon"

Chloe nodded and went outside. She looked around for anyone. She walked up to the road and held up her thumb.

A matte black Camaro pulled over. Chloe walked up to it and opened the door. The driver had a beanie on. Chloe couldn't see their face correctly and she didn't pay much attention because she was desperate to get home. She quickly got on and put her seat belt on.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much. I'll tell you my address. I need to get home. Someone kidnapped me and won't let me go. Stella must be worried sick. I miss her and I know she misses me right now. Please I need to see her" Chloe gushed. She put her hands over her eyes and cried.

"You're not going back" The husky voice said. Chloe recognized the voice. Her head shot up quickly.

No. no. no. not her again.

"Oh my god" She breathed out. She unbuckled her seat belt and tried to get out. Of course, Leah had already locked the door.

"Let me out!!" Chloe growled. She was tired of crying. She was mad.

Leah didn't say anything and drove off. Chloe was thinking about some plans. How to get out.

"Get out" Leah said, after some few minutes.

Chloe looked out. They were at Leah's mansion already. She shook her head.

"No"

"Get out, Chloe!" Leah growled. Chloe jumped and quickly got out. She whimpered when she placed her right foot down. She tried dashing to the woods again but Leah grabbed her by her waist.

"No!" Leah hissed. She dragged her inside and into the bedroom immediately. She pushed her to the bed and growled loudly.

"Chloe, you're mine! You have to stay here until you realize that how much I love you"

Chloe crawled far from Leah on the bed. She put her knees up to her chest. Leah climbed on the bed, getting closer to her. Chloe put her hands on her face. Leah got close to her and yanked her hands off her face.

"Why did you try to escape?" Leah calmly asked.

"Because I can't stay h-here, I miss Stella" Chloe stuttered, scared. Leah frowned but she stayed calm. She put Chloe's knees down and lifted her chin.

"Well, she's no longer in your life"

"No! She's my girlfriend!!" Chloe yelled. Leah got angry and pushed her back. Chloe fell back. She laid on the bed and Leah got on top of her.

"Too bad, baby" She smirked. She smashed her lips with Chloe's. Chloe tried to push her off but Leah did not moved at all. After broke the kiss, Leah whispered "I'm giving you one last chance to prove yourself Chloe. If you prove me that you will not try to escape again then I'll let you walk around the mansion. And I'll stop locking you in the room" Chloe nodded quietly knowing she have no other option.

Chloe's Pov

Its been a few days and Leah would let me do whatever I want unless the fact that I can't leave the house. I have no way to get out of here. Leah told me that we are middle of nowhere and even if I screamed from the top of my lungs no one would hear me.

I'm stuck here with her and I can't do anything. I decided to be 'good' as Leah wants me to be. I didn't disobeyed her since that day and I would always listen to her because this was the only way, I can get my old life back. All I have to do is gain her trust and make her believe that I love her.

I woke up the next morning only to find the most beautiful creature lying asleep underneath me. Yes, I said beautiful because that's exactly what she is. I slowly brought my hand up to trace patterns on her cheek. She looked so ethereal when she was sleeping. Am I once again falling in love with her? No, obviously not! I'm just doing it so that I can get out of here. I proceeded to get up and go downstairs and make breakfast as I waited for her to awaken.

Leah's Pov

I woke up to the smell of food coming from downstairs. I looked around and noticed Chloe wasn't with me. That actually made me sad. Wait.... I should not be sad over this. I should be angry. Before I could go in with my thoughts the door opened revealing Chloe. She looked happy.

"Good morning beautiful" Chloe said. Beautiful? I wasn't sure what had gotten into her but I was happy about it. Maybe she finally realized that she still loves me. She walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at me with admiration. She slowly started to lean down closer to my face. She kept on looking from my lips to my eyes. I realized what she was doing. That's when I felt our lips touch. They moved in perfect sync with each other. I didn't want this to end. It felt like heaven! She slowly pulled back much to my disliking and smiled down at me.

"Come I made us breakfast" She said and I followed her down the stairs.

Chloe's Pov

I led her to the breakfast table and let her sit across from me. She looked at the table in admiration of all the fresh and hot food I had cooked for us.

"Thank you" She said and she looked me in the eyes. We ate in silence for the most part. Once she was done I took out plates to the sink and washed them. As she sat there. Once I was done I came back "Come let's watch some movies" She suggested.

We sat on the couch. And she asked me to choose a movie that we can watch. And this is how we spend the rest of the day with each other.