Chapter 25

Chloe's Pov

I haven't really seen Zoey anywhere for a while. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. Leah also went out for some work. I was home alone, it's very boring here. So I decided to look around the big mansion because I knew it'll help me with pass my time easily. I was looking at some old paintings on the wall. Suddenly I heard a phone ringing. I followed the sound and I noticed it was coming from Leah's bedroom. I decided to check. I went to her room and I saw her phone was ringing. Apparently she forgot her phone at home. I should use this good opportunity, I have to call Stella and let her know where I am. I dialed her number as fast as I could and hoping that she answers.

"Hello?" She said.

"S-stella" I was so happy to hear her voice that I kinda stuttered.

"Chloe? Chloe baby is that you?" She asked in disbelieve.

"Yes, it's me I missed you so much" I said tearing.

"Omg baby I missed you soo much. Where are you? I was so worried for you. I thought y-you left me.. I shouldn't have treated you that way. I'm so sorry please tell me, where are you?" Stella said cracking at the end. She was crying.

"Baby, stop crying and listen to me very carefully, I don't know where I am, you have to go to the police and track the address down. I'm stuck here. I'm kidnapped by Le-" With that the phone went silent because Leah came out of nowhere, snatched the phone from my hand and ended up the call.

"L-leah"

"I fucking trusted you!!" She yelled and I started crying.

"Please Leah don't be mad. I-I'm sorry" I said but she shook her head.

"I swear, it won't happen again-"

"Shut up!! Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear it" She yelled.

She pushed me to lay on the bed as she grabbed a knife from her pocket and pointed at my face making me flinch and move my face to the other side crying with fear.

"Look at me" She demanded but I didn't move my head from the fear.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!!" She yelled grabbing me by my hair and turning my head to face her.

I started to cry harder and she pulled my hair higher lifting my face with my hair higher from the bed until my face was inch away from her. I closed my eyes with fear. Her eyes were burning holes in my head.

"Open your eyes" She demanded and I obeyed her this time.

I opened them slowly and stared at her deep dark shade of blue eyes. She held the knife and put it on my cheek pushing it a little with it.

I started shaking, I felt my heart drop.

"Mine! FUCKING MINE!!" She yelled as she pulled me by my hair to one side and attached my neck with her teeth making me scream in pain.

She shoved a piece of clothes in my mouth. And bit it hard making me shudder under her.

I tried to push her away with my hands but she put the knife on my stomach with a slight pressure.

"Don't you dare fucking fight me" She threatened and I nodded slowly as she continued torturing me.

She started playing with the knife on my neck. Swinging it around it and drawing lines while I laid there shaking.

"Why are you shaking baby?" She asked knowing I can't answer her with the item in my mouth.

"I asked you a question" She stated putting pressure with the knife on my neck making me shake more.