Chapter 26

Third Person Pov

Zoey woke up by the sound of the alarm. She was about to get up but there was weight on her. She looked down to find the most beautiful girl lying on her, sleeping peacefully. Her heart fluttered at the sight.

She leaned down to kiss her on the temple. She laid down afterwards while stroking Chloe's cheek. She looked so beautiful while sleeping. Her lips were perfectly curved and her face just looked all so peaceful.

Zoey chuckled at the light snores she heard. She traced the dark haired girls bottom lip. Her lips were full and plump. They were perfect. She loved the way it set her own lips on fire when they touched.

She leaned down to give her a kiss on the lips. Chloe's eyes fluttered open.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you" Zoey quickly pulled her hand back from Chloe's face. She wasn't sure if Chloe would liked it or not.

Usually Zoey will do whatever the fuck she wants because she don't care about the consequences. But this time, she wanted to impress Chloe. So she wants to do the right things.

Chloe cuddled closer to Zoey, trying to let her know it was okay. Her heart was beating fast.

"I was wondering if you would you like to go out with me?" Zoey asked.

Is she asking me on a date? Chloe thought. But she was desperate to go outside "Sure!"

"But what about Leah? Would she be okay with me going out with you?"

"Leah hasn't come back home since last night and today is all about you and me. So I would really appreciate it, if you don't talk about her, ok?" Zoey said looking straight into Chloe's eyes.

Chloe nodded her head quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" Chloe asked. They were in the car and Zoey was driving to the destination.

"You'll see" Zoey said, smiling.

-After a good 1 hour of drive-

"We're here"

Chloe looked outside. It was beautiful. There was a treehouse with a swing on it and there was a lake.

"Are we going to swimming?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah" Zoey smirked. She got out and Chloe did too. Zoey went to the back of the car and got out the bags.

"Wait but I didn't bring a swimsuit" Chloe frowned. Zoey closed the trunk and lifted the bag up.

"I've got some" She said. Chloe nodded, impressed.

"Good" She smiled back. They made their way under the tree house. Zoey was about to ask Chloe if she wanted to go up the tree house when she saw Chloe stripping off her clothes.

"O-oh you want now?" Zoey stuttered, cursing herself mentally for making a fool out of herself. Chloe turned around and blushed.

"Yeah, that's what I thought we were doing"

"Oh yeah sure. Here" Zoey grabbed in the bag and pulled out a black bikini. She pulled out another one for herself.

She handed Chloe her bikini and Chloe quickly changed. Zoey changed fast as well. Chloe walked to the sand and sat down.

"So you aren't going to swim?" Zoey asked, coming to sit right beside her.

"Well yeah I am bu- have you ever been here or did you just randomly find this place?" Chloe turned her head to face Zoey.

"I've been here many times. Here's where I come to relax. I haven't came since the day we took you though" Zoey said. She sighed and played with the sand. Chloe smiled and grabbed her hand, standing up. Zoey looked up at Chloe and smiled back. Chloe tried to hoist Zoey up but Zoey pulled her down hard.

"Ow" Chloe whined when she fell on Zoey. She laughed and stood up, picking Chloe up. Chloe shrieked while Zoey ran to the water.

"Oh my gosh. It's warm" Chloe giggled as Zoey placed her down and her thighs touched the warm water.

"That's because of all the fish pee" Zoey grinned. Chloe head shot up to look at her with a disgusted face. Zoey bursts out laughing, causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"You ass" Chloe mumbled but breaks into a tiny smile. Zoey smiles and swims away.

They play around in the water for about thirty minutes until it gets cold. They're walking out of the water and Zoey makes her way to her bag. She takes out two blankets. She wraps one around herself and Chloe.

"Do you want to go up the treehouse?" She asks Chloe. Chloe looks up and gulps.

"Umm..." Her voice high pitched.

"What?" Zoey looks up to see what she's so afraid of. She squints and then it hits her.

"Are you scared to go up there?" She turns to Chloe. Chloe nods and looks away.

"I'm scared of heights" She mumbles. Zoey smiles and grabs her hand.

"Chloe, it's okay. You're with me. Do you trust me?" Zoey asks. Chloe looks up and thinks for awhile before nodding.

Zoey smiles and motions for her to go first. Chloe takes a deep breath and climbs the ladder.

"Just don't look down" Zoey calls from under. Chloe goes a little bit faster and finally reaches the top.

The place is old but not old enough to break. It has a tiny sofa in the corner that has spider webs. The ground isn't that dirty, it just has leaves.

Zoey makes it up with her bag. She takes out a blanket and sets it on the ground. She leans on the bag by accident, making something inside crunch. Chloe's eyes glance at the bag.

"Do you have food?" She asks. Zoey giggled quietly and nods. She takes out a bag of potato chips and two Gatorades.

"That's all I brought" She says. Chloe quickly snatches a Gatorade and the chips. Zoey laughs and lays on the blanket.

Zoey takes out her phone and quickly clicks a picture of the girl above her.

"Oh, no I look ugly" Chloe whined.

"Shut up. You're beautiful. You could wear a fucking garbage bag and stand in a crowd of beautiful people but I'd still be looking for you only and think you're gorgeous" Zoey said. Chloe blushed and quickly leaned to kiss Zoey's cheek.

Zoey felt something crawling on her leg and she sat up to look at it. She shrieked when she saw the small spider crawling up to her leg.

Zoey jumped on Chloe's lap and closed her eyes.

"Get it off!!! Get it off!!" She yelled. Chloe quickly swatted the spider away and bursted out laughing. Zoey opened her eyes and her cheeks burned badly.

"I..umm.."

"Oh my gosh. You're scared of baby spiders" Chloe laughed so hard almost making Zoey fall off of her lap.

"No. I just don't like them" Zoey said, defensively.

"Zoey, you just jumped and screamed like if you saw a clown" Chloe laughed harder.

"No one likes clowns" Zoey grumbled.

"True. But spiders?" Chloe giggled. Zoey smiled because even though she made herself look stupid, she also heard Chloe laugh and giggle.

Zoey looked at Chloe, waiting for her to finish laughing. When she wouldn't, Zoey quickly shut her up with a kiss.

Every kiss just seemed so right. A spark elites in her body and her blood pumps harder. It's like she doesn't even care that she needs air. Chloe was truly happy. And Zoey likes this happy, childish version of Chloe.