Time Skip

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Six months have passed, I flew past the harsh terrain before coming across my location. It was a breeze to get through. There were a lot of soldiers on guard who seemed to be have demon powers. They talked about having 40 percent. Just like I did. It seems as though there were different percentages. My hand slightly outstretched as my magic took effect in a large circle encapsulating all the soldiers.

'Chaos Call: Baren Lands'

A whole area was captured in my Chaos as everyone started going insane and trying to attack one another. The lands of the area I now controlled formed a massive hand that had cracks all over them with red seeping out that proceeded to crush all of them. The army was no more. They were taken out in one swoop. I pulled the communicator and called for Asta.

It connected through with Luck and Leo who were in the same place as well as Asta. He had Finral, Mimosa and Noelle with him. My black hooded cape was covering all of me with my new mask. A smile graced my lips as I saw that they had all improved incredibly. I hadn't really been in contact with anyone except through letters. I had ventured into the land of Chaos. A place no one could follow.

The screen split into two, as everyone wondered who I was. I praised at how big Leo had gotten the past half year but Asta's screams demanding to know who I was overwhelmed everyone. I pulled up my hood and took off my mask as I could hear their gasps. Asta pointed at me in shock while Luck called me cute. I guess I was a bit more cute if we were talking about my hair.

"It's me, (M/N)! Good to see you all, I have this area covered"

There was no time for a haircut in the Land of Chaos so my hair had really grown. I'd have to get in cut soon. I was in my semi awakened state all the time too now and since Liar told me it had made me seem more cute in that state. I guess that's what they were talking about unless I had really matured when I was gone. Asta's face was red but I said nothing about it as Leo praised me. I told them we had to get serious and that any flattery could come later. However, I did praise them all quickly first including Finral.

Finral said he had my location and Leo's one marked down so he could open a portal through to let the people Asta who had just rescued through. I told them I would be setting up permanent barrier magic to help ensure their safety before I ended my communicator early. I didn't need to say goodbye when I would be seeing them soon.

"Time to do this..."

The barriers I would place would need quite a bit of mana but they needed no upkeep mana. It would hide the presence of this area from quite a lot of people. Basically, helping ensure the safety. If anyone would come here, it would look like ruins as they wandered around.

'Chaos Barrier: Hidden Lock'

The light surrounded the area in a circle before it faded away, showing that it was successful. I pulled back up my hood and cloak before looking around for anything useful while my grimoir hovered next to me. Sniffing, I smelt something burnt and headed over there. There was a building that was already destroyed previously. I headed over and saw a nearly naked lady who was on the ground.

Quickly, I got a blanket to cover the lady up that was made out of vines. Her eyes snapped open as she panicked before seeing my cloak and she began crying as she thanked me. Her family member from what I assumed emerged from the rubble as she thanked me for protecting her sister. They were go for her this time but I came at just the right moment and protected her chastity.

The lady cried as I pulled out a bag of clothes and offered them too her. Her eyes widened at my offer and took them gratefully. I placed my hand on her shoulder after getting consent and healed her burns as well as her sister's. I took out two lunch boxes and gave it to them. They both dug in quickly as I explained the situation on my side. That Finral would bring over people to live here with them for their safety.

The two ladies were willing to tell me any details they had. The people in the Kingdom were being sucked dry and that they had been taken over just recently. They told me of the demon magic they saw. I jolted down the information and thanked them. I grew a wooden house for them and a few woollen blankets. I grew plants that would bear fruits twice a day and left a few non perishable lunch boxes before I took off.

The communicator got through to Lolopechka and Gadjah as I explained I would be moving onto the next part solo since I wiped out the first area. She thanked me before telling me the directions and what I should be more careful of. My fists tightened in my tight (F/C) gloves. This was truly bad. We need to wipe them out before they wipe us out.

My new Chaos abilities were useful for sure. That combined with my nature was now something I could fight effectively with. Nature was doing better but still weak. She had explained what had happened. A few people with titles tried to forcibly take hers and ganged up to try and defeat her. They wanted to exile her. They failed but wounded her greatly. She had prepared me to be the new Nature in case everything went south.

"I'll protect them I swear."

A/N: Damn, (M/N)'s got himself together. Now, I wonder what (M/N) relationship with the Dark Triad is... Thanks for reading as always!

 Thanks for reading as always!