Chapter 46

Jennie's POV

"Wh-What's h-happening inside?" I asked Hanbin who was outside the humongous house of the Kims. I heaved a long breath which I have been holding while running towards the Kim's residence. The car got stuck in traffic on the way here and Lisa's still there with Chaeyoung.

"To answer you question, Mr. Seunghyun is rampaging inside and well, their extended family and our parents are trying to calm him down to the best of their abilities." He answered with a sigh. He looks stressed to be honest.

I gave his back a small pat before hugging his side. He might be an annoying and stupid brother but I love him because of that. He is, after all, the one who has always been there for me except for my friends and parents.

"Thanks." He whispered while softly caressing my hair. I only hummed in response and pulled away from him with a smile on my face. "Can't believe I'm saying this but Mr. Seunghyun and Jisoo are pretty similar to each other. Except for Jisoo's beauty that is. Jisoo and Mr. Seunghyun both get angry whenever someone important gets hurt or have any casualties in them."

If you only knew how he treated Jisoo so badly.

"Now back to business. When did they disappear?" I really intended to put emphasis on my words which made Hanbin laugh knowing me, he's assuming that I'm being a jealous ass again which I am totally not!

"Based on the words that I've been hearing from Mr. Seunghyun's rambling exhibition, they disappeared not long before you guys had lunch. So basically, they didn't disappear too long." He replied which I nodded upon.

Where could they be?

"Or maybe they just went on a date?" Hanbin implied suddenly earning a glare from me. He backed away a little and raised his hands over his head.

I mean, it is possible that they only gone out for a date. But I'm very sure that Soojoo would report their date to Seunghyun or Dara. My mind is now debating if Soojoo kidnapped Jisoo or Jisoo asked her out on a date. Which I doubt really.

Not because she still has an issue with me or vise versa alright! I already broke up with her, why am I still thinking about this anyways?

"Have the police started searching already?" I asked and he nodded. I frowned at his response. Not because I wasn't contented about his answer but because the officers haven't found them yet.

Knowing Mr. Seunghyun, he probably called all stations to search for his daughter and his 'future daughter-in-law' immediately, that I have no idea if he loves or not. I think I'm gonna puke real this time just by thinking about me calling Soojoo, Kim Soojoo. Yuck.

But probably, he's only using his daughter for the money that their company will be getting if Jisoo marries that bitch, I mean, Soojoo.

There must at least a place where no one knows except for her. She's a sneaky gal after all. And I can prove that because I never notice her creeping inside my room before just to stare at me. Gosh, I've never realized that Jisoo was such an idiotic creep.

One place came to my mind. But it's impossible knowing that Soojoo doesn't know that place. And well, the police doesn't know where that place is because it is quite hidden.

And now I'm certain that they're out on a date. Great, Hanbin was right for once. My imagination was running wild that's why I thought Soojoo kidnapped Jisoo. Or maybe I'm just being a jealous ass again. No! Bad brain!

"Our secret place..." I mumbled to myself with a 'tch'. But unfortunately, Hanbin heard me and was now looking at me teasingly. I don't know why he's looking at me like his but he is. I gave him a 'what-the-fuck-you-looking-at?' look.

"Aren't you mad that she brought someone other than you and those two giant friends of yours?" He asked.

Of course!

"Nope. Why should I be mad? She has all the authority over that place and her decisions. I'm not her girlfrie-, I mean, I'm not her babysitter, am I?" I quickly changed the flow of my words. I almost made a slip there. I composed myself before smiling at Hanbin.

"No... but if your sure that they're there. Let's go?" He asked and I nodded. We quickly made our way to his car and I immediately texted the maknaes to drive my car to our secret place.

Hanbin was speeding up and then I came to a realization that he doesn't know where it is. If Jisoo can bring Soojoo there then I can bring Hanbin there. It's a win-win.

"Bin, don't rush. You don't even know where it is." I laughed at his reaction. It was embarrassed and shocked at the same time.

"Why didn't you tell me the directions immediately?! Now, I embarrassed myself." He mumbled to himself. I just kept on laughing at his pouting expression.

I stopped laughing and finally told him where it is. As soon as we got there, I wasn't surprised to see Jisoo's car parked up.

"Wow, she is here." Hanbin says before getting out of the car and is now following me towards the entrance of the place.

"Told ya." I cockily flipped my hair which made him laugh.

But the pain in my heart isn't residing. The fact that Jisoo brought someone here other than me and the maknaes, hurts. But I don't exactly blame her, it's my fault to begin with.

And right on cue, I saw Jisoo's figure sitting on the railings of the bridge with a sultry expression on her face.

She's exquisitely beautiful without even trying.

But the next thing that happened took me aback...

Jisoo's crying...

...