CHAPTER 23: ROSÉ THE GREAT

Jennie's POV:

"Is your girlfriend is rich Jennie?" I nearly get choked when I heard the question of Mommy.

I did not expect that.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

What king of question is that?

There are many questions to ask but why she needs to ask that?

Are you asking if how is Jisoo? Well, she's still a BITCH and PLASTIC.

When I got home from the pageant, she immediately wear her mask and pretend to be nice. Acting saying sorry so that Mommy and Daddy will not be angry at her, and when they leave she warned me that she will have her revenge to me.

As if I will be scared of her.

And my great parents immediately forgave her. They are really siding at her, thats why her horns are growing bigger.

When we arrived at school, she immediately announced that we are already okay and she said sorry to me so that the people will not be angry at her and she will looks like a saint.

And my classmates that are easy to be fooled immediately believe her too.

"I'm asking you if your girlfriend is rich?" Mommy asked again to me.

I heaved a sigh and I will answer her but Jisoo cut me off.

"No Mommy, they're not." Jisoo lied.

My brow goes up on what she said. Everyone know that they are rich, especially those who are studying at Manoban University.

And I know that Jisoo also know that because she has a crush on Lili. One time, she tell me that Lili is her ideal woman because she is not just beautiful and talented, she is also rich.

So why is she telling right now that Lili is not rich?

What is this drama again?

"How did you know that Jisoo? And are you sure?" Mommy asked to Jisoo.

"Oh believe me Mommy, she's not rich. How did I know? It's because I know her and her family." Jisoo lied again to them.

And when she felt that I am starting at her she looked at my direction.

She smirked. "Someone said to me that her father is an accountant and her mother is just an housewife." She said still looking at me.

Wow, I cannot say anything else because she is so great and talented on lying.

"So yeah, they are a middle class family." She said.

"Oh my, really?" Mommy said like she cannot believe it.

I looked at Jisoo, our eyes met. She glaring at me, likes she is threatening me  that if I tell the truth I will be dead later.

I raised my brow at her. Really Jisoo? You think you will get me with your looks?

"Buy why do they look elegant? Especially her mother, she's the one who organized all for the pageant of Jennie. And my god! Their car at the entrance is a limo! So how can they afford that if they are poor? Even Rosé is rich they cannot afford that, but why they can?" Mommy said.

Oh, can you expect that Mommy thought of that and she doesn't believe immediately her great and favorite daughter? That's new.

I looked at Jisoo. How can she answer that?

What lies will she answer?

"T-that one?" Jisoo said while shuttering and it's so obvious that she is thinking what will she tell.