6. Conflict with family

"What are you still doing here?" He asked angrily.

The last time he checked, he made it clear about not wanting her in his house. 

His eyes were oozing anger. His stronghold was hurting her, unknowingly. 

Her eyes turned glassy. She had never seen someone this angry, with this closeness. 

Her aunt used to shout at her but this, this was something on the next level. 

"I- please, it's hurting..." She pleaded, trying to come out of his hold. 

He watched her struggle and pressed his lips tightly to control his rage. He left her and dashed out of the room. He needed to stay away from her or he would do something wrong. 

I need to talk to them. Abhimaan roared in his mind.

Samaira took a deep breath in which she was holding since she didn't even remember. She hissed a little, rubbing the side of her waist with her arms, she was sure, there will be marks by the evening due to his hold. 

Her Husband.

She first changed into something appropriate. She wore a plain green kurta with white leggings. All the while, she was just thinking about what had happened a few minutes ago. How his facial expressions changed every second. 

"Who are you?" His first words to her after a month. Her husband asked her, who is she? 

She blinked her tears away. She couldn't expect anything else. He was not at fault, in fact, he was right. 

She didn't know what he would do next.

Would he leave again, like before?

Fighting with so many thoughts, she came out of the room. She looked around and was relieved that she had not found him. 

She went directly to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. Their maid smiled on seeing her as usual. They all liked her, she is so warm and humble towards them. 

Suddenly she flinched, hearing someone shouting. She could hear these sounds coming from Dadaji's room. 

He is with him. 

She wanted to go there but stopped herself before invading their personal issue. Well, that's not personal obviously. All these things were about her. So, she decided to check the problem out. 

Inside Dadaji's room, he was sitting on his armchair. Arunima and Gautam were talking to Abhimaan, telling him everything that happened a month ago. 

How they all got betrayed, including Samaira. 

They were trying to make him understand that she was not at fault. 

"Abhi, my sweet boy, please try to understand. I know you are angry, but we can't change the fact that you are married. At least give it a chance. " Arunima said in her calm voice. 

Abhimaan closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to burst out. 

"Don't Mom, not now. You can't use this sweet boy trick right now," He said. He knows his mom always did that. 

"Son, we all are together in this situation. You are not the only one who feels betrayed or angry." Gautam reasoned, trying to knock some sense into him.

"I agreed on this arranged marriage thing just for you. I never wanted to get married. But you all forced me into this. And all I get here is betrayal. Is that what you all wanted? Some f-cking settlement" He hissed in anger. 

He was ok with sudden changes in his life but he couldn't tolerate someone betraying him. Taking advantage of his family. Trying to harm his pride. 

He just couldn't.

"Lower your voice young man, look where you are standing right now." Finally, Indrajeet said in the middle. He was watching his grandson arguing with his parents. 

At some point, he was right. But he can't change the fact that he was married. He had to accept that. 

"Do you think I can forget someone who tried to harm my family's pride?" He said getting up. 

"That family had got their punishment. I made them leave the city and broke every contact with Samaira. They are not respectable to us from the moment their daughter ran away from the mandap" He continued. 

"But that girl, whom you married is now our daughter-in-law. She is your wife and carries your name" 

"And I won't accept her as my wife and this marriage" Abhimaan yelled in frustration. 

What the hell is happening here?

Why are they bound to accept this fucking marriage? He groaned and ran his fingers through his well-gelled hairs. 

"She is your wife, Abhimaan. And I won't tolerate any kind of disrespect towards my daughter" Arunima said, making him even angrier. 

Daughter.....now she is her daughter. 

First, Dadu and now Mom too.

What the hell is that girl doing to them?

"For me, she belongs to that family, who tried to play with me. She is one of them."

"Keep that golddigger, manipulative bit-" Before he could complete his sentence, Arunima slapped him. 

All gasped. She had never done this before. 

An innocent soul flinched, keeping her hand on her mouth. Her eyes were filled with tears. Hearing how someone was spilling venom about her. 

Arunima's eyes filled with tears immediately. It was the first time she had raised her hand on her son. 

"Is this the way I raised you? Where are your values? Who taught you to say all this rubbish about a girl, that too about your wife." She yelled at him. 

"I'm leaving!" saying that he left. His voice showed how hurt he was. He had nothing to argue about now. 

Coming out of the room, he stopped hearing some muffled sound. He turned around and looked at the sole reason for everything standing in front of him. 

Samaira couldn't meet his eyes and looked down. 

He took some steps towards her, She stepped back, her back coming in contact with the wall. 

He came at her like a predator coming to prey. 

"You have played with a wrong man, now get ready for the consequences" 

His red bloodshot eyes met with the feared and wet eyes. 

He stormed out, leaving her behind. She ran towards her room, crying. She kept on wiping her tears, but the tractors still kept going. 

Today, again, she became the reason for someone's misery. 

Her aunt and uncle used to fight because of her. And, today as well.

You are the reason. Because of you, my family is facing this. 

"I never wanted this," She mumbled to herself. Her aunt's words kept on repeating in her mind like a broken tape recorder. 

....

Uffffff.....

So much heated argument here.

What you think about Abhimaan's outburst?? Is it justify or no one is thinking about him?

How their journey will start??

Samaira😔😔😔......

Let me know your views in the comment section.

Bye...