Twelve, Grimmauld Place

"HERE. MEMORIZE THIS. Don't say it aloud and just think about it." Arthur Weasley handed his daughter a piece of parchment paper with a narrow handwriting that said:

The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London.

Ember looked around the Muggle houses. Her face still a little pale after puking. She was only used to floo network, but her father said they needed to apparate because the Headquarters is needed to be kept in secret. It was her first time to apparate, of course it wasn't her who did it. Her grip was tight on her father's arm then she had seen everything become distorted. Then, they are suddenly in front of the Muggle houses.

The gingers stood outside, Ember thought of what she had memorized. Her father setting the little piece of parchment on fire went unnoticed by the redhead girl. And then suddenly, a battered door emerged out of nowhere. The house was hidden. The Muggles inside the houses didn't even feel anything move.

Welcome home. Said the voice of the boy inside her head. She furrowed her eyebrows in puzzlement, but her father's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Let's go. They're waiting."

Ember chose to disregard the mysterious voice in her mind and followed her father. They stopped in front of the scratched black door and her father pulled out his wand, giving a tap on the door of the grimly looking house.

Loud, metallic clicks were heard and a clatter of a chain. The door creaked open and Arthur and Ember Weasley sauntered inside. "Don't touch anything and follow me." Arthur said in a whisper to the fourteen year old girl.

Ember bit her bottom lip, getting a bit fidgety of the thought of meeting new people. She still has the mentality of an eleven year old and physically, she's fourteen. She doesn't know how to act around others anymore and it made her awkward. She just doesn't feel like herself anymore and no matter how much she pinches herself, she knew that this wasn't a dream.

Ember's gaze flickered around the gloomy house. The long hallway was lit with gas lamps and there was a large chandelier above. She also noticed an old male house elf, muttering blood purity and such. She grimaced when the house elf called her a 'blood traitor'.

At the far end of the hall they stopped in front of a door. And behind that door were a bunch of gingers and some unfamiliar people to Ember. The redhead's eyes widened in astonishment, touched by her family's efforts. The table was filled with food. The smell all too familiar to Ember, recognizing her mother's cooking. They greeted her with chirpy wide smiles on their features, glad that the girl was finally out of St. Mungos. Even Charlie was there now. The only one that's missing is Percy.

Ember stood awkwardly beside her cheery father, but there is still a wide grin on her face. She noticed a pile of wrapped gifts on the corner. At first she thought, why? It wasn't Christmas yet. Then she remembered what her family told her that she'll receive lots of presents when she gets home. She believed them, yes. But she didn't expect them to be a huge pile of gifts.

She also noticed the other people that were there. A teenage girl with a chest length hair (and looked somehow familiar to Ember) was smiling beside Ron. A young woman that has bubblegum-pink hair was beside a tall man with scars on his face. And then lastly, a tall man with medium dark hair stood on the side with a tight-lipped smile etched on his face.

"Emmy!" Charlie Weasley who just got to see her sister for the first time since she had awoken engulfed her in to an embrace. Spinning her around.

"How are you doing?"

Ember nervously laugh, "Good. I guess." Then she turned to the unfamiliar people in the room and built her courage to approach first."H-Hi." Ember said shyly with an awkward wave.