𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

The music was booming through the house and the sound of feet stomping against the wood floors could be heard all the way upstairs. Minju was lying on her stomach, feet dangling off the side of the bed. In front of her was her schoolbooks, spread out over her bed. She was trying to finish at least one subject before her friends arrived. By now she could feel a headache coming because of the loud music. It was hard to concentrate when all she could hear was the music and the loud voices from downstairs. In frustration she aggressively shuts her books, resulting in the books flying off the edge of the bed.

Her phone screen then lights up with a notification. She quickly unlocks her phone and checks the message, smiling when she sees it’s from Jisung.

String bean: We’re here

Relieved, the girl jumps up from her bed and puts her shoes on. She missions downstairs, trying to avoid any contact with the semi drunk, sweaty teenagers gathered in the living room of her house. When she spots her friends waiting for her at the entrance, she picks up her pace. They haven’t spotted her yet, Chenle almost falling on his face when Minju gets hold of his wrist and pulls him forward.

“Wassup, homies!” Minju shouts over the loud music.

“What the fuck did you just say?” Sua asks, a disgusted look on her face.

“I know you did not just say that.” Chenle laughs.

Minju rolls her eyes and starts leading the way to her room. The three of them have been to her house millions of times before, yet they still act like it’s their first time there every time they come over. Upon reaching her bedroom, she flings the door open.

“Donghyuck what the fuck! How many time do I have to tell you to stay out of my room! Is that my biology textbook?!” Minju storms off towards the two figures on her bed. She gets a hold of Donghyuck’s jacket and pulls him off the bed. The boy, clearly taken by surprise, grabs the nearest thing to stop him from falling on the floor. That thing being the hem of the sweater Minju was wearing. The weight of the much bigger boy making her lose her balance, falling down with him. Minju was now on top of him, in the most uncomfortable possible. Donghyuck sent her a playful wink, snapping the girl out of her state of shock. She quickly got off him and makes her way to her friends, who were now laughing their asses off at the situation.

“Hey, Hyuckie, you wanna take this somewhere else?” The girl, who Minju remembered as Yoon Jiwon, asked Donghyuck, batting her fake lashes.

“Uhm… What’s your name again?”

Jiwon, obviously angered and embarrassed, storms out of the room, shoving Chenle and Jisung out of the way. Donghyuck seemed unfazed by what had happened and started fixing his clothes. He turned around to face Minju but before he could speak he gets hit in the face with a pillow.

“Minju what are you-” Donghyuck gets cut off when Minju smacks him in the face again.

“That’s for being such a dick to that poor girl!” She hits him again. “That’s for coming into my room” Smack “when I told you” Smack “to stop!” Smack.

Sua, who was stood a few metres away, had a smirk on her face. She was clearly enjoying Donghyuck being put in his place. Meanwhile, Chenle and Jisung stood in horror as they’ve never seen their best friend act so violently before.

“Stop! Ow! Minju!” Donghyuck was still suffering at the hands of Minju. Fortunately for him, Minju stopped, arms tired and aching. The boy carefully removed his arms from where they were in front of his face, acting as a shield; the girl lowered the pillow.

“Great, now my arms are gonna be stiff. All because your dumbass never listens to me.” Minju scowled at the older.

“Don’t act like you don’t want a piece of this” Minju scoffed when she saw the smirk on his face. She was about to hit him again, but luckily Chenle intervened.

“Okay! I think I’ll just hold onto this for now.” Chenle carefully took the pillow out of her grasp, sending a look in Donghyuck’s direction. “I think you can go now.”

Donghyuck turned to leave, making sure to send a wink at Sua. The latter made gagging noises, causing him to chuckle before shutting the door behind him.

Jisung, finally processing everything that just happened, speaks up, “Well that was…interesting.”
The three teenagers silently look at the youngest standing in the middle of the room, then look at each other. They send each other a look, all of them thinking the exact same thing.

“Attack!” Chenle screams. All three of them run towards Jisung, tackling him onto Minju’s bed.

 All three of them run towards Jisung, tackling him onto Minju’s bed