Chapter 136: The Best Wingman is a Dragon.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: My mind is just completely blown. Thank you so much for enjoying this story and thanks for reading!

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

The revelry was short-lived however as a mighty and familiar roar of the undead dragon cut through the celebration.

"Oh no. Not again." Lloyd whined as he was snatched up in Nidhogg's claws. Sensei Wu managed to duck this time and successfully avoided being snatched up.

The crowd watched as Nidhogg took to the skies with Lloyd cages in its claws heading straight for its roost.

Everyone silently turned and looked at (Y/N). "I get it. I'll go yell at him." (Y/N) grumbled out loud at everyone before they could say anything then proceeded to storm off towards the location of Nidhogg's roost.

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

Peeking through the Dragon's claws Lloyd saw that they were headed for a cave on the mountainside that overlooked the dark tower. Lloyd felt a sinking in his stomach, wondering if the dragon had simply brought him back to its roost because it preferred to eat in its den but Lloyd couldn't act on his dread. If he leapt from the dragon's claws he would surely die from the fall. So Lloyd's only hope was to let the dragon take him where it pleased for now.

Nidhogg slid to an awkward one-legged halt in the entrance of the cave. Lloyd wincing as he was jolted forward from the stop then lifted his head once more to look into the cave. It was mostly too dark to see but Lloyd could tell that the cavern opened up into a wider cave ahead just from the echo of the dragon's breath.

Nidhogg had its face close to Lloyd, his slitted pupils blown wide as it breathed short, hot breaths through its nose that washed over Lloyd's form.

Nidhogg opened its mouth and Lloyd flinched in fear but the motion was too gentle to be an attempt to eat him and the green ninja relaxed just slightly. His suspicions were confirmed when the beast got its teeth just barely into the back of his gi and gently lifted him out of it's claw.