61.

*The song is Pillow talk by Zayn Malik

He stood before me staring in a completely different way, a way that hitched my breath.
Shit! I am in trouble.

I noticed music system's remote in his hand, and he stopped whatever strange music that was.

"Stay here!", He said in a way, I wouldn't dare to breath even.

While I sat frozen there, he came out of the kitchen with some clear liquid, in a vine glass.
He offered me that, and I swear the way he was holding the glass was so damn sexy, I found my stomach doing somersaults.

Gulping down I took the glass from him. He removed his shoes, all the while staring at me. And well, without shoes, he looked so hot, I thought I am losing my sanity.

Today, on David's insistence he wore a red tie on his black tuxedo, and he seemed...tasty!?

The remote was still in his hands and I was anticipating what he'd do next.

Barefooted, he came before me. Clicked on the remote and then the music began..

The music system blasted with one of the very familiar and sensuous tone.
My breath became heavy when in slow and exaggerated movement, he removed his blazer halfway. And then offered me one of his sleeve. In daze, I took hold of it, tightly, when he walked around me, leaning a bit, such that his breath brushed my hair.

A shiver ran down my body. I was still holding the blazer while he was out of it. He watched me like I was his prey, his eyes piercing my soul.

He came forward in one swift motion, and held the vine glass, bringing it to my lips. I took a sip, not able to break our eye contact.
But that was not what left me shivering. I went in a frenzy, when he leaned more, and glided his tongue on my lower lip to lick the taste off them.

I breathed a shaky breath, and whimpered at the loss, when he backed away.

The music creating a different kind of havoc in me, I simply forgot he was stripping for me. Which was rubbed on my face, when he pulled off his white shirt out of his pants. He kneeled near my chair, and started unbuttoning it. But that was not it!

"Eric!", I no less but moaned, when he kept a hand on my thigh. What was he really up to!?
His hands glided up dragging with it the fabric of my dress, which led to air hitting my knee and lower thigh.

I was so lost in his touch I forgot his shirt was all the way gone.

The red tie on his bare chest made him sexier if possible. His abs protruding at the most appropriate places. Tattoos shining in the dim light. For the first time, I saw my name properly, engraved on his chest, hitching my breath.

My body started heating up in anticipation.
The hand which was on my thigh, left it to take my bare hand in his and place it on his shoulder.

Why? Why is my body reacting in ways I never knew it can? My breathing was shallow. His hand then glided to my waist and pulled me up with him. Such that we both were standing, with his tall figure towering on me, leaving nothing that's called personal space.

His hand then went to the drink again making me sip from it.

The hand that was on his shoulder was slowly guided by him, to the buckle of his belt, and I gulped knowing well what it is to come.

He unbuckled the belt in a swift motion, and gave me the strap to pull it out. I was nothing but a puppet's in this devil's game, for I did as he said.

I was desperate! Desperate to feel his touch. Desperate to kiss him! I rounded my hand around his neck to pull him in for a kiss, only for him to back away, with a smirk.