seventy-two.

"So you have to go to training today?" (Y/n) asked as Bakugo grabbed his backpack and his costume case.

While (Y/n) and the other four were recovering from the raid, Bakugo and Todoroki still had to go to their remedial courses.

"Yeah, so you're gonna have to try not to fall on your own." He put on his backpack, taking the costume case from her as she briefly held it for him. "Think you can do that?"

"Please, I invented not falling." (Y/n) waved off what he said after passing the case to him. "But just in case, I'm just gonna sit on the couch for a while."

"Are you still having dizzy spells?"

"Yes but not as badly as last night. I should be fine for today."

"Bakugo, are you ready to go?" Todoroki started to walk to the door, interrupting their conversation. "We should get going--"

"Don't tell me what to do, IcyHot!" Bakugo barked at him, turning back to (Y/n) and saying in a much calmer voice, "I'll see you later."

"Bye." She waved as he walked after Todoroki.

The night before, when the five had gotten back from the raid and hospital, Bakugo and (Y/n) finally were able to talk.

last night...

"Kirishima said that you were supposed to keep the mission a secret." Bakugo sat down on his balcony, (Y/n) sitting next to him after changing into a t-shirt and sweatpants. "Is that why you couldn't talk to me about it?"

She let out a heavy sighed, nodding slowly as she quietly answered, "Believe me, I wanted to tell you... so badly..."

He softened his hard stare, watching as she was finally able to talk. She continued to tell him with a slightly shaky voice, "I know I went back on our promise to always talk, but I had no choice in the matter. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, idiot." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I probably shouldn't have thrown those words back in your face, it wasn't a fair fight."

"I know how much you hate unfair fights," she chuckled, looking at him with a soft smile. "Are we okay?"

"We're okay." He pulled her in, kissing her forehead and hugging her as they sat on the balcony, the stars dancing in the sky above them after a very eventful couple of nights.

" He pulled her in, kissing her forehead and hugging her as they sat on the balcony, the stars dancing in the sky above them after a very eventful couple of nights