Special Day

Every day is just a normal day in hell and also in Hazbin Hotel where everyone is doing their work but for today it will be a different day and because of that, Alastor had asked every staff except for his husband who is busy thinking about new recipes for the customers, are have an important meeting where everyone doesn't know what about it.

"So Alastor, what are we doing here?" Charlie asks in confusion, ignoring her girlfriend who is glaring at the Radio Demon. "Well, tomorrow is a special day for our dear ol' (M/n)."

This caught everyone's attention.

"What, Foxy Dearie's special day? What about it?" Angel Dust asks curiosity and you could see Alastor's smiles become wider than before.

"Well, let's just say that his birthday is Monday next week."

And this caused Charlie to become excited.

"Oh my god, we should hold a surprise birthday party for (M/n)! Ooh, balloons, present! Oh, cake! Birthday cake! We have to make a birthday cake too!"

"But, who are we going to ask for? We can't ask (M/n) to do it, it would ruin the surprise."

Vaggie asks and Alastor immediately knows the answer. "I know who we can ask for help."

"What?! (M/n)'s birthday is Monday next week?!" Ty screamed in shock, as herself and her fiance staring at Hazbin Hotel's staff in shock about the fact their roommate's birthday was only a few days away. "Yeah and we want to bake a cake but we don't want to ask (M/n) to do it. It will ruin the surprise. So, can you do that?" Charlie asks and Taylor and Carol look at each other and both of them chuckle.

"Sweetie, the thing is, we really can't cook. But, there's someone that can help you." Taylor said and made her way to her phone while Carol quickly invited the guests inside.

Once Carol makes tea for the guests-ignore Husk and Angel Dust who ask for liquor-Taylor return to the living room with her phone on her ears. "Alright, he already answered it, you can speak with him, I already open the speaker." Taylor said, putting her phone on the table. For a few minutes, there's a male voice on other lines.

"Hello?"

"Hello Kai!"

"Oh, hey Alastor. Is there something you need?"

"Well, we need your help to bake a birthday cake for our (M/n) during his surprise birthday party. Can you do that?"

"Oh, absolutely! Call me when you have a plan for it!"

"Sure do! Thank you very much, my friend!"

With that, Kai hung up the call and Charlie clapped her hand in glee. "While our helper wait for us, we should start making a plan!"

(M/n) was confused.

Everyone acted so strangely.

Especially Charlie, Vaggie and of course his husband, Alastor.

Everytime (M/n) asked what's going on, all he received from them was, "Oh, nothing much! Just want a little change for this hotel!"

or

"Well, Charlie told us that she wants to change the decoration of the hotel."

That's it.

He decided not to ask Husk and Nifty since both of them were busy with their work and there's no way he was going to ask the pervert spider. (M/n) preparing the food for dinner tonight and saw his husband walk inside the kitchen with his normal radio staff in his hand, along with a smile on his face.