17

Ariel stood speechless, anger dulled her green orbs. In her hand was a bouquet of flowers she tightened her grip on. She was wearing a beautiful silky dress, the colour of white which stopped just above her knees.

"Ariel I'm sorry, let me explain."

"I never want to see you again." She threw her bouquet of flowers and stomped away, leaving me in shock.

My body tensed up and uncontrollably shook in anger at the thought of hurting Ariel.

I turned to the women on the ground, who watched everything in amusement.

"You'll regret that." I growled, as a smirk formed on her face.

"Kill her already. I know everything - why you're here and who you people are. Just wait until I expose you."

I don't lay my hand on women but she was an exception. And even then I lifted her up as she screamed with fear and threw her into the ocean.

I had to find Ariel to make things right. I went to her room and demanded her to open up.

"Ariel. Open the door."

She never replied.

"Open the fucking door Ariel." I growled, banging on her door violently.

"Fucking open the door!" I yelled, before I heard a lock click. Irina opened the door, her face visibly furious.

I pushed past her, scanning the room for Ariel.

"Where is she." I asked Irina, who stood unimpressed with her arms crossed.

"It doesn't matter, you're not going near her ever again!" She yelled. "Tell me Ricardo, how does it feel to break somebody who's already broken?"

"You don't understand!" I yelled.

"What kind of stupid excuse have you got now? Hm?" She replied. "First of all you tell her you fell for her. You make her fall for you too, and then you just crush her?!"

"Just shut up and listen Irina!"

I explained everything to her about how the women kissed me and threatened me. And how I was going to meet with Ariel and her face softened.

"Gosh." There was a brief silence. "She's on the balcony of the 3rd floor." She smiled and patted my back as I dashed out of the room and towards Ariel.

"Ariel!" I shouted as she stood unfazed, leaning on the balcony with a cigarette in her hand.

"Ariel fucking look at me. LOOK AT ME." I shook her by the shoulders before she walks away, sticking her middle finger up in the air.

I ran up behind her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down Ricardo." She tried wiggling out of my grip as I tried carrying her inside. She clenched her fist and punched me in the balls, running away from me once I kneeled in pain.

***Ariel***

I wanted to be left alone, but the man wouldn't even let me breathe.

Once I had my chance, I hid on a life boat which hung over the side of the boat. I exhaled in relief, finally relaxing from the chaos.

"Found her!" Irina shouted, as I begged her with my eyes not to expose my spot. Her and Ricardo entered the little boat as I groaned.

"Ariel fucking listen-"

"La la la la la" I placed my fingers in my ears and chanted like a child.

"Wow real mature." He growled in frustration.

"Hey guys, oooh nice hiding spot." Rocco entered holding a bag of salsa chips in one arm and cheese dip in another. He stepped in, shaking the boat.

"Fucking listen Ariel." Ricardo rested his arm on a metal bar behind, accidentally pushing a button without knowing. We widened our eyes as a small alarm started ringing.

"It's going down." Irina shouted in panic and we all screamed as the boat lowered into the ocean, being left behind by the large cruise which raced away from us.....