Spartan - he wonders about you

It has been many months since you last saw your older brother Dane, and soon enough your father stopped talking about your brother acting like he is never there. You had started thinking brother had forgotten about you and moved on with his life, but what you didn't know was that he was missing you as well.

Spartan " ......."

Flash " Wonderous man hello is everything okay"

Wonderous man " oh yes everything is fine ... I have to go I have something to deal with" Wonderous man had left the meeting room fast, and leaving the justice league wondering what is happing to Wonderous man. Soon they decided to go ask the only man that knew, more about Wonderous man them they did.

Green lantern " Wonderous man has been acting weird and he been looking at this necklace"

Steve " oh yes his sister gave it to him before we left he home land"

Flash " wait Wonderous man has a sister"

Steve " yes his dose but I won't try anything stupid with her or you might meet a bloody end"

Superman " wait I thought the Inland was all males"

Steve " well yes to everyone else but when it comes to her it's a yes"

Aqua man " well is her here or ....."

Steve " no she stayed on the inland but when we were gone Dane seem destroyed that he was leaving his sister behind, and his father didn't seem fine with me being there"

Green lantern " did you see her face or what she looked like"

Steve " I allow saw her face a small bit then Dane caught her looking and soon take her out of room"

Superman " he gave up everything to help us and now he doesn't know if he can go home"

With Wonderous man

Wonderous man " dear sister I hope the gods and goddesses have been listening to my prays and watching, over you and keeping you away from harm"

Steve " hey dude how are you holding up"

Wonderous man " hello Steve"

Steve " hey I was thinking maybe we can go see your sister and you can speak with your father"

Wondrous man " Mayan you are right but it matters if I'm allow back onto the inland, and if my sister forgives me"

Steve " she your sister she has to forgive you now come one the others are waiting for us"