Chapter 1

Harry pov

I was slowly doing my chores that uncle vernon gave me, my pains still fresh and painful. I took a plate and started to scrub the food off of it. Drying it and putting it away. I wanted to take another but got disturbed.

"Harry!" Aunt Petunia yelled.
"Yes?! Aunt Petunia?" I yelled back what have i done this time, oh for merlins sake i don't wanna be beaten i don't think i can handle one more. I walk towards her and she's in the doorway with a black leather book in her left hand.
"Harry i need to tell you something, but promise not to tell anyone?" What could she possibly want to tell me? My aunt was never this mysterious so what could it possibly be?

"I promise, what is it you wanna tell me?"I ask trying to keep my nervousness out of my voice.
"I only have little time, i'll help you with your chores, so Vernon doesn't suspect anything" the last sentence she stood up and begun doing the dishes while in the  mean time I cleaned the house.
"Harry, i know you think i'm a bad person and won't believe me but try to. We are not your real family and Dumbledore is not trust worthy. Be careful, you are not who you think you are, tomorrow is your birthday and your creature inheritance will be at 0'clock. Cast silencing spells. We don't want vernon finding out. Also try finding the malfoy family. We got payed to hurt you i didn't agrze cause who would hurt a child? Well dumbledore don't let him manipulate you. Be carefull harry." I sat there shocked i mean i have a creature inheritance and Dumbledore lied all those years? And the malfoy family what do they have to do with it?
"Harry,  tomorrow morning  before vernon comes home and go to gringotts, take a test and it will show who you really are, be carefull no one can know you found your true self" With that she finishes and gives me a book, creature inheritance with wings. I take it and put it in my trunk.
Just when i was done with my chores dudley and uncle vernon came home.The evening was pretty normal, getting screamed at, getting beaten,...

After dinner i wash the dishes and open my cupboard. It was a little to small cause i'm a 15 year old boy and 1,67m. I thought back to what Aun- Petunia said. As it became darker I put up silencing charms and a timer for 5:30 am.

I wake up with pain running from my toes up to my head. A quick temus spell shows me it's 00:01. I'm sixteen now! I don't have much time to think because the pain blacks me out.
When i wake up the next morning i feel light headed and the ticking on my window doesn't make it any better. I open it and a black owl with yellow eyes and some brown specks flies in and drops a letter on my bed. I gave him some treats and flies off.
I open the letter quietly trying to make no noise.

Dear, mr riddle.
We wanted to inform you that you went through your inheritance.
We want to see you as soon as possible because there are things we need to discuss.
Sincerely griphook.

but quickly put on some black skinny jeans that make my ass pop out, and a green sweatshirt tucked in my jeans and with a white collar that comes out off my sweatshirt.
(Yes the female clothes ;)) harry's a lil bean)

I put on some lil socks and tie my shoes. I take my wand and lagguage, a quick spell and the locks on my door open. I grab a green apple and take a bite before i leave.

I arrive ar gringotts the wizarding bank. I push open the doors and walk with elegance in. Every goblin working stopped to take a look at me. My jeans perfectly hugging my curves and the way my hips sway when i walk. I came to a stop by the desk.
"Hello, i'm harry james potter, and i got your letter yesterday, could you please escort me to griphook?" I asked. The goblin almost fel from his chair, did i do something?
"Ofcourse, mr potter. Follow me"
We went through thousands of little hallways it felt like forever but i spook to soon. The goblin knocked on a little brown door and stepped a few steps back
"Come in" said a voice from the other side of the door.
I slowly opened the door and walked in took a seat and waited patiently for griphook to say something.
"Well mr riddle, thank you for coming as soon as possible, i found out that you've been lied to your whole life and wanted to help you. Here drop some blood on the paper and you'll find the truth"
I did as he said and dropped some blood on the paper and watched it move.

To say i was shocked was an understanding. I couldn't believe what i just read.

A/N:
Hy y'all idk if anyone will read it but i hope so! Hope you enjoyed it