23

Mingyu paused outside Draco's door, hesitating in a way that was not entirely common to him. He paused, inhaling sharply, before lightly knocking on the door which held the Malfoy boy. He waited a few seconds, nerves causing him to tremble lightly, and a sudden fear that maybe the Malfoy boy would not answer. What if he did not like him? After all, the Veela Realm had not really given the other a good impression, thank's to his idiotic half brother. He sincerely hoped that his father would deal with that idiotic Crown Prince properly. though he had little fear of that. His brother had been cautioned over and over again about the importance of settling in the newly awakened Veela, and he had rather...done a horrible job. With someone as influential as a Malfoy as well? He just hoped his father would not murder the Crown Prince. His brother may be a piece of work, but he would prefer he remain alive and breathing. 

His fears of Draco not wishing to see him, however, vanished quite suddenly when the door was opened to anxious blue eyes, which quickly settled into something resembling joy, as the youth pulled the door all the way open and, gently gripping the sleeve of his robe, tugged Mingyu inside. 

"Hi!" The boy seemed to be much better at the moment than he had been when the second Prince had seen him last. He was glad for that, he did not wish the other any pain, and he knew that sometimes dealing with such stressful situations as the other had been, it could do some fairly large damage to the Psyche. He was glad that the other seemed alright, if nothing else. 

"Hello," Mingyu said, amusement glittering in his gaze and warring with the fondness which he felt. "I brought...food?" Mingyu did not mean for it to sound like a question, but he felt his cheeks burn lightly as it came out as such. He settled for setting the tray on the side table next to the bed to avoid the other realizing his cheeks had burned red. 

Draco glided over, sparkling blue eyes taking in everything on the tray. He tilted his head a little to the side, before dragging his own gaze up to Mingyu's. 

"These are all for me?" He asked, voice tentative and soft, seeming a little confused as he asked. Mingyu hummed, nodding quickly, admiring the small smile which took to the other's face. He was glad that the other could feel at least a little bit comfortable with him to share his emotions. Though he knew that Veela were somewhat open with emotions more so than other creatures, the boy was also raised a Malfoy, which made him and emotions a rather formidable foe. However, that was only when the boy was in public, or when he was anxious, Mingyu knew from the things that he had heard of the Malfoy family (rumors where perhaps not the best thing to go off of but they were all that he had at the moment until he learned more about the Malfoy boy which mean that they were what he was going off of at the moment) which meant that the other would have to feel somewhat comfortable with him. Although malfoys were also well known for being able to fake emotions flawlessly as well, Mingyu just somehow...he just knew that the other was comfortable. He could feel it, which helped him settle a bit as well. 

"Thank you," The small voice drug his eyes back to Draco, whereas before they had been admiring the room before him, in favor of allowing Draco to ponder what he wanted. The other was sitting on his bed, idly snacking on some of the breaded pastries. 

"It was no trouble," Mingyu admitted with a small smile, happy that the other was comfortable and happy. 

"True," The boy said, tilting his head to the side, blue eyes glittering. "But it was precisely because it was no trouble that I am thanking you. You did not have to come in, you did not have to give me deserts before the meal was served, but you did anyways. So, thank you." 

Mingyu was rather...surprised to say the least. The boy was far more than what he had been expected in for the Malfoy heir. 

___