ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

3rd POV
Jeff and Y/n spent the rest of that day cuddling until nighttime.

Y/n had been awake for about thirty minutes, still snuggled up to his boyfriends chest. He felt so much better when Jeff was around.

"Baby, have you ate anything today?" Jeff asked, running his hand in Y/n's hair while the other hand held his cellphone.

"No, I was waiting for you.." Y/n answered.

"Well, I'm here now, so let's go eat something, 'Kay?" Jeff moves Y/n so he could get up, but immediately picked up the other boy after.

"Your so adorable." Jeff said warmly. Y/n gave a small smile and kissed Jeff on the cheek.

Jeff responded by kissing Y/n on the forehead, then cheek, then the mouth. He trailed down to his neck and sucked on his sweet spot.

Y/n gave out a pleasurable moan. "J-Jeff what are y-you do-" Jeff cut him off by putting a finger to his lips.

"Shh, baby boy. Just relax and enjoy this.." Jeff cooed. He then went back to marking his property.

He left three hickeys on Y/n's neck, and decided that was okay for now.

Y/n looked in the mirror and screeched.

"Jeff! You gave me hickeys!" Y/n blushed and hid in the crook of Jeff's neck.

"They will show people that you are mine and mine only." Jeff responded.

Y/n giggled and was carried downstairs by his loving boyfriend.

Hi! Um so I was brainstorming last night and I'm gonna make another book! Details will come soon~