47: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

After giving the King the report from his spy in Diamond palace, the King gave Kaleid instructions for the present day and the following day, in order to the people of the castle not be aware of his absence. After showing his face at the breakfast table, the king quietly leave the Spade Country.

Kaleid who is already busy beyond belief, will be busier until the King comes back. He started assigning more guards at the boundary of the Clover palace especially to the boundaries of the Clover Garden. Because of the Diamond seal's barrier, Kaleid cannot put guards inside the garden itself and that actually made him more worried because he cannot watch the princess every second while the king is gone. Though he is grateful with the barrier, he still find it more inconvenient, especially the princess is still relatively young.

Kaleid started assigning more Knights inside the Princess space. There are no maids allowed in the area, so no one will take notice of the sudden increase of security. Unlike the knights in Diamond Country, the knights in Spade follows a strict oath of confidentiality. They have to keep their mouth shut if they don't want the king slicing their head off from their necks.

Kaleid checked off the security out of his checklist in his mind, that the King gave him to do. Then the next one is to give the princess something to do, to ensure she will not step out of the Clover palace. The princess have art lessons this afternoon so he only have to mind the time before that, especially, it seems that the fickle friend of the princess will not be visiting today.

'It is surprising that the boy do not find interest in art while he is a work of art himself.' The boy with a fluffy weird mask paired with a creepy smile came into mind. The boy surely is a exact replica of certain someone.

Kaleid entered the clover garden with a box at hand. He was going to the bush where the princess always spent her time with, however he spotted her sitting under the Acacia tree with a her tiny tea set.

"Princess, are you waiting for someone?"

The dazed princess flinched from the sound of his voice, then she look at his way.

"Uncle Kaleid..."

"Are you having a tea party?"

"Y-yes.." the princess then look back at the entrance of the Clover garden.

'Is she waiting for her friend?  Did she forget that she have art class today? Which means the strange boy will not be coming today.'

Kaleid is not aware that the father and daughter duo been spending a little time in the morning with drinking tea together. Though the king asks for tea snacks, but for Kaleid who been serving the King for a long time, that is not unusual for him. Though, he thought the king's appetite had welcome sugar as part of his diet, because the snacks seems to disappears before lunch and that worries Kaleid for a future ailments that the king might have.

Kaleid put down the box on her side, and then started taking out the stuff inside. He carefully pulled out some peppermint seedlings, a little shovel and a watering pot filled with water that is perfectly enough for the princess's tiny hands to hold.

Dream's eyes sparkled upon seeing the gardening stuffs that Kaleid had brought.

"Princess, it will be good for you if you play with the sands and soils from time to time."

Kaleid thought of giving the princess a textile play. He thought of showing how to plant one of the seedlings and teach the princess  how to take care of them. This will keep the princess busy and it will be good for her development.

Dream who already have knowledge about plants, acted that she knows nothing and intently listened to the butler and to make her acting perfect, she throws some questions.