19

I bring my drink to my lips

I bring my drink to my lips. This conversation has got to be one of the most boring ones I have been a part of.

I'm not even a little interested in whatever this dude is talking about. I'm pretty sure he is going off about Chemistry. No one wants to talk about Chemistry in a bar.

My mom likes to tell me I have a very distinct 'I don't want to be here' face. I am well aware that I am wearing that face. This dude is just talking so much I don't even think he realizes it. Rae owes me big time for coming as her wing woman. I glance at Q and he seems just as disinterested in this conversation as I am.

I bribed Q with a case of Coors Light and set him up with this girl in my Geography class. No one else was willing to come out with me tonight to be Rae's wingwoman. Tori, Julie, and Lacey, went to Lenna and Kyle's apartment party. I nudge Q and nod my head to where we lost Rae. He looks like someone just knocked him back into reality.

"Oh right, yeah sorry man we have to get going but it was nice talking to you, Grady," Q says patting the guy on the shoulder. I offer him a smile but he doesn't look too pleased. He honestly looks completely lost. Maybe he started to listen to himself talk.

"Um the names Brady," he corrects Q making me snort. I look away from the two of them so I don't laugh harder. Q nods his head at him and exchanged some other words before we walk to the high top tables instead of the booths. Booths are literally the worst here. All the weird people go their or people have sex on them. There is no in between.

"That dude would not shut up," Q states letting me go in front of him. I let out a laugh now shaking my head.

"Dude, I don't even know who he was," I reply back looking behind me at Q. He shrugs his shoulders and helps me through the crowd. I spot Robbie's tall frame along with Jeremy, Trey, and Asher. I haven't seen him since yesterday and in all honestly I would have though he would have been at Lenna and Kyle's party.

I smile a little thinking back to the tattoo parlor. He held my hand the entire time and we just talked aimlessly about basketball, my family, and even Mark chimed in. It was nice getting to know Asher other than being mesmerized by his tattoos or his ab muscles. I speed up slightly but slow down when I realize the sour look on Rae's face.

I glance back at Asher and finally see blonde hair. Not Lacey's nice blonde hair but bleach blonde hair tied into a perfect little messy bun. Oh you have to be fucking kidding me. Did we not just hash out our differences and him willing say he's not sleeping with her anymore? Was he not a part of this conversation.

"Oh for fucks sake," I hear Q state obviously seeing where I am looking. Looks like I will be dropping off this drink and heading anywhere other than this table. Kristen looks comfy, in between Asher's legs. Robbie seems to be paying little to no attention to the team of them. I do take note of Trey gagging as she tucks a loose piece of Asher's hair behind his ear. Jeremy has started making his way over towards us at a fast rate.