𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter two !
( takes place during 1x11 'hairography' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

MR SHUESTER, FOR AS KIND of a man that he was, cannot teach Spanish for shit.

Luna would cringe whenever he'd say a particularly difficult word. Not because she was any better at the language, because she wasn't.

(But she didn't decide to teach Spanish as a career so she didn't have to be.)

However, despite this lack of talent in the foreign languages department, he was the only teacher at Mckinley that was kind enough to his students in a way that made Luna unafraid to approach him after his class this one day in particular.

After Miss Pillsbury's revelation to her yesterday (and the unfortunate coffee incident), Luna was, understandably, in a pretty sour mood at the dinner table last night. When her mom asked her what was wrong Luna decided to tell her parents the truth.

Well, kind of truth.

Okay, so, she blatantly lied to them. But for a good reason.

She knew that if she were to tell her mom and dad about the predicament that she found herself in they would do two things.

One; find a way to blame Luna, despite her not being to blame for the situation. This was an occurrence which happened more often than she was liked to acknowledge.

And Two; Claudia and Leonardo Moretti would definitely make a scene over the whole thing. Whether that meant marching up to their daughter's school and confronting her principal and her guidance counsellor, or one of them posting about it on facebook in a lengthy status update in order to embarrass the school board.

The latter would definitely have been her mother.

So, instead of telling them of her plans to join the club that is at the very bottom of the school's food chain, she told them a little white lie.

So as far as the Moretti's were aware, Luna would be late coming home from school because she was earning more extra credit by helping edit the school newspaper 'The Muckraker'.

Which brought her to today.

The loud school bell had just rang and students were piling out of their second period classes, eager to greet their peers in the hallway and talking about how boring their class had just been.

Luna deliberately took her time packing away all her things, knowing that she wouldn't be late to her next class, and even if she was, teachers seemed satisfied enough with her grades that it wouldn't really matter anyway. Once all the other students had left, she approached Mr Shue's desk and cleared her throat.