0.25

A majority of this chapter is unedited, sorry :/

William

Sadly, the weekend soon ended. My mom wanted me home before dinner on Sunday, so I had to leave around 4, just after Nick's mom came back home.

I made sure I gave him a huge hug and a kiss before I left, sad that I would have to wait until tomorrow sometime during school to see him.

Once I got home, I instantly went to Lucille, who was in the living room with Gabrielle, pointing at clothing in a beauty magazine.

"Guess what!?" I beam to the two, plopping down beside Lucille onto the couch.

She looks up from the magazine, tilting her head. "Oh, you're back. What's up? How was your weekend?"

"It was amazing!"

Gabrielle and Lucille shared a look, smirks growing on both of their faces. "Are you and Nicholas together?"

I gasped, scowling. "Who told you?!"

Both girls eyes widened in surprise, Lucille squealing in delight. "I knew it, I told you, Gabby!"

"No, I told you!"

I furrow my brows, staring between my sisters, "you knew this would happen?"

Lucille quickly nods, "well, yeah, of course. You were so excited to see him, he's single... It was bound to happen!"

The girls started talking over each other, expressing their excitement and triumphant. I left the living room, heading up the stairs to my own room.

Once I escaped to my room, I darted towards my bathroom, staring at the scale in the corner of the room.

You ate more than an elephant this weekend, might as well check your weight.

I dig my nails into my palms, bracing myself to see the high number on the scale. The fiamilar beep rang through the bathroom.

I swallow thickly, staring down at the numbers. My jaw drops in surprise.

107.2

I lost an entire pound this weekend... I ate so much though, I even ate breakfast this morning since Nicholas insisted.

How could I have lost a whole pound?

Amazing, you're still a fat ass though. Purge dinner, keep starving yourself, you'll get even lower in no time.

Just a bit more and I'll reach 100, that's good, right? I still didn't have a target weight I wanted to hit, but 100 seemed suitable.

Nick- I miss you already :'(

Me- No you don't. You just miss making fun of me.

Nick- WHY EVER WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!

Me- Because that's seriously ALL you ever do...

I continued texting Nicholas until Rose knocked on the door, yelling to me that dinner was ready.  Great.

My feet dragged down the steps, staring at the large meal Mom prepared. It was my dad's birthday tomorrow, so my mom prepared monstrous steaks, large baked potatoes, and green beans.

Apparently, they're going on a date tomorrow night to celebrate his birthday, so she's making his birthday dinner tonight.

How the hell am I going to finish this? Purge all of it?