Chapter 1

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 18, 2020. I hope you all are doing well. As it is Mental Health Awareness month, I really want to check in and make sure that you all are doing okay, mentally. Feel free to comment, and I will 100% comment back to all of you. By the way, I love this chapter a lot. I smiled the entire time while writing this. Please check out my other works if you like Marvel, Star Wars, or Timothee Chalamet. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Y/n overlooks her outfit in the mirror. A nice red, black, and gray swiped shirt with some black leggings that have zippers placed on them. She ties her h/c hair back into a low pony.

Exiting her room, she ruffles Will (her little brother)'s messy bowl cut hair. "Bye, squirt." He waves to her. "Hey. Those kids give you any grief again, talk to me. I'll take care of them, ok?" She winks at him and he smiles and nods at her. 

Y/n goes up to her older brother, Jonathan, and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye, poop nugget."

"Y/n," her mother, Joyce Byers, begins, "Don't call him that."

"Sorry, mom. It's just a joke." With a kiss on her cheek and a swipe from the fruit bowl, Y/n walks out the door and mounts her motorbike. Revving up the engine, she puts the apple in her mouth and speeds away towards Hawkins High School.

                                                               \--/

As expected, when Y/n pulls up to school, boys and girls alike stare at her, either envying or lusting. Y/n glances over all of them and takes a vicious bite out of her apple as if she were tearing the throat out of humanity itself. 

Swinging off her helmet, she fixes her stray hairs that came undone from her ponytail as she hurries into school. Walking up to her locker, she avoids the eye contact that guys are so desperately trying to make.

"Hey, Y/n! Nice ass! You should drop it for us, specifically me!" Tommy yells. Everyone in the hall starts whooping and wolf whistling. Y/n whips around and glares at Tommy. He smirks and shrugs his shoulder with a wink.

She marches up to him. "Coming to take up my offer?" Y/n smiles and bats her eyelashes.

"I have another proposition." With that, she socks him in the face and knees him in his groin. He cries out and falls to his knees.

"Eat shit, Tommy."

She overlooks everyone else in the hall. "Get some respect, people."

Everyone quickly looks away.

Y/n goes back to her locker and grabs her books, just wanting to get to class. Someone wraps their arms around her waist and picks her up, twirling her around. She tenses, but only 1 person does this to her.

Steve Harrington places Y/n back down with a smile. "I saw what you did to Tommy, princess. That was pretty kick-ass. I'm proud."

Y/n slams her locker shut. "Well, now my knuckles hurt like a bitch. That guy is bony."

Steve holds out his hands. Y/n glances down at them. "What?"

Steve sighs and grabs her hand. She winces in pain as he turns her hand over, inspecting it. Then, he drags her into the girls bathroom. "What are you doing?! You're not supposed to be in here!" Y/n exclaims.

Steve rolls his eyes. "Relax, no one's in here. Besides, I've been in here plenty of times." He winks at her. He turns on the water and warms it up before running Y/n's knuckles under it, causing her to flinch in pain as he adds the soap.

He pulls her hand out of the water and pulls gauze out of his backpack. "Why would you have that with you?"

Steve shrugs. "Never know when you have to take care of a punk."

Y/n chuckles. "Thank you, Harrington."

"No problem, princess."

                                                              \--/

Y/n slides into her seat, once again ignoring the stares that seemed to multiply because of the fiasco in the hallway.

She takes out her books and prepares to immerse herself in history. But before her teacher cues up the lesson, a stunning guy walks in the classroom. A golden curly mullet gracefully falls to his shoulders, and his hot red shirt is unbuttoned, and folds over at his collarbones. His denim jeans look 3 sizes to small. He looks good, is what Y/n is thinking.

"Class, we have a new student. Billy Hargrove, from California! Please give him a warm welcome."

The class doesn't move a muscle, but instead stares at the god-like human before them. Y/n and Billy don't even notice, because their eyes are locked on each other.