190

"Tony?" Victoria heard this and the veins on her forehead jumped. Toni nodded and said, "Yes, Bella was Tony's wife before." This news was like a thunderstorm. it had exploded Victoria. Theses Toni, the two families contacted rarely. When Tony was married, no one from the Steiner came, so she did not know that Tony's ex was Bella.

Tony was William's nephew, he actually had a crush on his niece! With this knowledge, Victoria could no longer sit still. "What a slut, I can't let her ruin William." If she heard the news of William and his niece's wife, it would be ugly. When she thought about how everyone would point out and even affect the future of William, her face was pale. She was going to end this fate immediately and not let her son fall into the abyss!

There was almost no pause. She immediately went outside. Toni looked at Victoria who had left, and she smiled. Victoria rushed to the Maple Villa, but she was stopped by the security guards directly outside the door. 

Hearing this, Victoria gets even angrier.  "What, William, you won't let me in! Did he ignoring his mother?"When she heard Victoria's shouting outside, there was a coldness in her eyes. Did he use his mother's identity to suppress him? She had only given birth to him and was not qualified to influence his feelings. 

However, if she didn't let her in at this moment, she would be noisy outside. He also wanted to know what she wanted to do after Toni. "Let her in," William opened the door and looked at her mother's anger as she entered. 

Victoria was extremely angry today. "William, why are you so confused? You're with someone who's still your niece!" William was still holding Liam's hand. When he looked up, there was a sharp light in his eyes. 

Victoria stunned slightly and knew that she was too impulsive. But she was full of anger and she couldn't care much anymore. "It's not too quick to carry the child away." Victoria shouting at the nurse on the side. Seeing that the door of Liam's room was closed, Victoria could not help but say it again. 

"William, you must be separated from that woman right away!" Victoria ordered. She would never allow anyone to ruin William. That woman was a bitch. How could she be with such a good son? "That woman? I told you that she's my beloved woman!" William stared at Victoria without half a yield.

The word 'beloved' was heavily bitten, but it made Victoria even more furious. "William, you're crazy. She used to be Tony's wife. Tony is your nephew, she's your nephew! Do you know that when you're with her, others will think that you'll steal your nephew's woman? That's a joke future. Think about it for yourself. For a woman, it's not worth it."

 When she saw the persistence in William's eye, her heart suddenly shrunk. He was enchanted, and he would not give up that woman! "it's worth it! No matter how much it costs to own her, it's worth. Who would dare to laugh at me?" When William said this, he exuded a powerful aura, and even Victoria was a little afraid. 

He really recognized that Bella! No... no! Her son could never be with his nephew's woman? "William, even if you're not afraid of jokes. But she is hooked up with others, you'll definitely regret it when you're with her."

"Look, you love her so much, and what about her? She's actually going to be with other men. Sir, please wake up. I don't want you to be blinded by such a woman!" Looking at the picture in the hands of Victoria, there was a murderous flash in her eyes. This picture was taken to Victoria by Toni. Did she think that complaining to his mother would allow him to give up Bella? How ridiculous! 

"I'm not a fool. I can tell what kind of person Bella is. Mother, you'd better not question my decision. I'll marry Bella.' Victoria stared blankly at William. it was unbelievable in her eyes. She had said so much, and he was still unmoved. "Send my mother  back!" William said to the security guard, not moving at all.

"William, you're insane," Said Victoria sadly. "Mother, please!" Victoria looked at him again. Her cold face did not move at all. her anger could not help but become even more exuberant. When she returned home, the more she thought about it, the angrier she was.

Although her son used to be indifferent, he was respectful to her anyway. he did not expect that a woman would rebel against her, which made her hated Bella. When she returned home, she sat on the sofa and thought about it. She always felt that her son could not be ruined by such a woman. 

Originally, she just wanted to chase away Bella, but Bella wanted to be so ignorant that if she had to rely on her son, then don't blame her. If Bella would save her son if she wanted to die, she wouldn't be merciful. She only hoped that Bella wouldn't blame her. 

Also, remember to be smarter in the next life. For the sake of William, Bella had to get rid of it. Bella help drunk and unconscious Walker out of the bar, called a taxi to take him home, and after he settled in, he had decided to leave, but he did not expect Walker to throw up. She immediately gave him the trash can. 

Walker was too drunk. After he had vomited, he slept asleep. Bella, he would be worried that he would stay at home alone, so he could only watch him if he vomited again. By the time Walker was completely calm, she came out of his house and went home. 

When she got home, she realized that the lights were bright. She was shocked. It must be William. Somehow, she felt guilty. "I'm back." As soon as she reached the door, she opened the door and looked at her sharply, with a bit of oppression in it.  "Mmm, I'm back!" Bella bows her head slightly. he didn't look very happy. Didn't he know that she had just returned from Walker's house?

However, she and Walker were above board. Why did she feel guilty? "Bella, you actually just back to see Walker," William said in a jealous tone.