PLAN

CHAPTER 14 ✔

MANAGER-NIM'S / SEJIN-HYUNG POV

I smiled as I saw Seokjin running around the living room at the company with Taehyung and Jimin, both of them are laughing as they keep teasing the oldest.

It's been 2 months since Taehyung got shot and we are back here in Seoul for a week off. They just arrived at the office 20 minutes ago to have a meeting for the upcoming 5th birthday of Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"Yah! When are you going to stop intruding when I take a selca?!" Jin complained to the younger ones.

"Why are you always reacting like that whenever we do that?" Jimin asked innocently, Taehyung just nod aggreeing.

"You literally asked! Because you always in my selca - doing ugly faces as I look serious on the picture!" The older complained

"But Hyung ARMYS love it when you post it, telling that you really took good care at us and that you love us." Taehyung said while clinging his arm to his Hyung and showing his boxy smile that no one can ignore.

Seokjin as the weakest when it comes to his maknae member sigh in defeat and just let the topic go and keep taking selca with them. I smile wider but when I turn to Jungkook watching them giggling then I again look at Taehyung.

How long will he stay like this? How long will he keep that to them? When will he stop? Will he tell them? When?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As PD-nim came, the said meeting happen as we all suggests ideas for the groups upcoming birthday. Ideas such as camping and exploring new things around us and to ourselves in different country that Yoongi Hyung suggested; playing in an arcade or staying in a comic house that Jimin suggested which my Taehyung agreed; travelling, visiting museum and enjoying nature that Namjoon Hyung suggested; doing mukbang and cooking that Seokjin Hyung lovely suggested; dancing and doing our own mixtapes that Hobi Hyung suggested; going on an amusement park and doing some adventure that we haven't try which was suggested by me; and doing a film originally from BTS that my lovely Taehyung suggested. Everyone consider doing all those things and other stuff that PD-nim and Manager-nim discussed.

I was trying to focused on the whole meeting thing but my attention keeps on losing as I heard Taehyung's faint coughing. I got curious as he wasn't sick earlier and now he has colds. I looked at him but he ignores my stare at him, I frowned at the way he is acting. Something is wrong and he doesn't want me to notice it.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah why aren't you touching your food? Don't you like it? I thought you want some chicken earlier?" Hobi Hyung asked confused but he just give him a smile.

The meeting get adjourned 20 minutes ago, a lot of stuff is not yet finalized as we still have to do concerts in different country. We are bow in the living room still on our company eating our lunch. And as Hobi Hyung mentioned Taehyung isn't touching his food that is very unusual at him. We are sitting apart and he is sitting with Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung.

"Tae Tae, is there something you want to eat? We can order it." Jin Hyung suggested but he refused.

"It's okay Hyung. I just lost my appetite that's why."he answered looking at me, giving me a wide smile.

I tap the space beside me, mentioning him to sit there - he did. I place my left arm on his waist as he sits and I continue eating with my right arm.

"Love, you want some ra---?"I asked but find him sleeping as he slouched a little on the sofa. I sighed and kissed his forehead but get surprised when I felt that he was hot.

Like literally hot, he was burning in fever. I looked at Jin Hyung and he looked back questioning me.

"Hyung, Taehyung has a high fever!"I blurted and Jin Hyung came closer as he almost lost balanced when he reached the sofa.

What is happening? Why is he suddenly get sick? What is wrong? Why he didn't tell me earlier? Is this a plain high fever?