SICK

CHAPTER 15✔

SEOKJIN'S POV

As I reached Taehyung's forehead, I looked at Namjoon and tell him to call Manager-nim to get some medicines and let him know that we will hurried back to the dorm.

Less than 30 minutes passed, we are back at our dorm and Jungkook's with Taehyungie who is still unconscious because of the fever. I am at the kitchen preparing for some soup for him to eat before drinking the medicine as I noticed he haven't eaten anything earlier.

"What happen to Tae Tae? Why he didn't tell us that he isn't fine?"Jimin nagged.

"We don't know Jiminie, maybe he doesn't want us to worry as we have to be in the meeting." Hobi answered.

"Selfless kid" Yoongi hissed.

I just smiled at their conversation but I am feeling that there is something deeper than Taehyung not telling about his fever.

Are you hiding something again, Tae Tae?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me;
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me;
Together..."

I heard a small voice singing as I feel a gentle stroke in my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful angel singing as he stare at the ceiling, I smiled fondly but he didn't notice that I am now awake.

"I feel so lucky to heard the beautiful voice of the Korea's Golden Treasure." I mumbled and he looked at me a little surprise, I giggled softly.

"Did I disturbed your slumber? I'm sorry, Jin Hyung will be mad at me. He told me to ---" I give him a peck in his lips to make him stop.

I was about to tell him not to worry when Jin Hyung entered the room with a tray in his hands.

"Great. You are already awake, now eat this soup and drink these medicine so you will be fine soon." He said that make me confused.

"Wait, who's sick?" I asked.

"You!" Both of them replied.

"You have high fever earlier while we are eating after the meeting. You even lost consciousness that's why we head back home earlier than usual to let you rest."Jin Hyung continue as both of them look at me confused.

" You don't remember, Love ? You passed out a minute after I asked you to sit beside me." Jungkook said.

I just looked at them and start eating the soup Jin Hyung made.

"Finished it and drink your medicine. Don't play games with Jungkook and Jimin, get some rest. Don't be stubborn Tae Tae" Jin Hyung warned as both of them let go the topic.

I finished the soup and drink the medicine. Hours after Jin Hyung were screaming calling everyone for dinner. I didn't eat with them as I am still full from the soup I ate. I cleaned myself and stay at my bed waiting for Kookie to give me cuddles and let me sleep on his arms.

While waiting for Kookie, I locked my room door as I called someone.

"Hyung, it's happening again I have a high fever earlier and I did feel so tired even if I didn't do anything throughout the day." I blurted.