CHANCE

CHAPTER 17 ✔

RAPMON'S POV

"Hyung, why don't you talk to Jin Hyung and tell him what you feel towards him?" Tae asked, we are seated on the balcony of the house we are staying for days.

"Tae, it's not that easy. You know he starts ignoring me when he found out that I asked you to broke up Jungkook, right? He is mad at me." I answered drinking the soda I had.

"But Hyung, we both know that it was against your will and I asked you to do that." He replied trying to convince me as he left me alone. I sighed in defeat but still debating if I should or not talk to Jin Hyung. We stayed there for minutes until Hobi called us to talk inside.

"We are already done organizing the supply's and other things, now we have to pick our bedrooms and our roommates. There are 4 rooms so basically 6 of us will share and the rest will have his room on his own." Yoongi Hyung explained.

"I want to share room with Kookie" Tae said pouting, Jungkook laughed at him.

"But Taehyungie, I want to share a room with you" Jimin murmured, Tae looked at him and was about to agree but Jungkook interfered.

"No, he is sharing a room with me. End of conversation" Jungkook blurted out and we laughed at his attitude toward his Hyung.

"Then I'll go share a room with Hobi Hyung!" Jimin snapped looking at Hobi

"But, Jiminie I want to have a room in my own for now." Hobi declined him and I start praying that he is only joking because if he really meant it, I will end up sharing a room with Jin Hyung and that will be awkward for us.

"Share with me, Jamless boy " Yoongi Hyung suggested and we all got shocked yet confused to what he said. I saw Jimin blushed to what Hyung said and give a nod to him.

The rooms are settled, Tae and Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi Hyung, Hobi on his own, and I with Jin Hyung, I saw how Tae give a teasing smile as we all enter our rooms to settle our luggage and stuffs.

The most unlucky part is that - there are only one bed in each room and it's frustrating because Jin Hyung won't talk to me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am at the kitchen with Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung, they are preparing our snacks as we all feel hungry from arranging things. Others are still arranging their stuffs or maybe playing with their phones

"Hyung" I called and they both looked at me confused, I stand close to them so that no one can hear me.

"Jin Hyung, I want to tell you something. It's about Namjoon Hyung." I said.

"I am not listening. If you are doing this to clean his name and for me to talk to him. Please stop it won't work." He blurted.

"But Hyung please listen to me first. It's not his fault, he did that against his will and I kinda pleaded him to do that." I admitted looking down.

"What do you mean you pleaded him?" Yoongi Hyung asked looking at me confused.

"I pleaded him to say that so I won't stop myself from coming back to Jungkook and let him go. I am no good to Jungkook. That's why I asked him to do that, for me to be convinced that I should really broke up with Jungkook." I finally admitted both of them are surprised to what I just said.

They looked around us if someone heard what I just confessed before Jin Hyung talked "Why did you do that? Do you really want to leave Jungkook?"

I want to answer him but I choose not to. "Please, Hyung don't get mad at him. He doesn't deserve it. Do you know he is hurting when you keep on ignoring him everytime he do something to get your attention?" I stated and he looked away.

"Hyung, that man is whipped for you and I know that you have feelings for him." I confessed, he was about to deny it but I stopped him.

"Don't deny it. You deserve to be happy both of you, so don't stop yourselves. Be with him if that what's make you happy. I'll support you." I said smiling at him, Yoongi Hyung are looking at as in disgust.

"Yoongi Hyung! Don't look at us like that. If I know you are also a whipped man for my bestfriend" I stated and run away from him.

"Yah! KIM TAEHYUNG! DON'T YOU F*UCKING DARE TELL HIM THAT!!" He yelled at me while chasing me.

"Yah! Hyung, I will tell that to him if you don't do it" I yelled back and stop running, he put me in headlock.

"I will but please don't tell him!" he hissed as he let go of me. We can hear Jin Hyung's laugh.

"Yoongi, seems like your top secret has been known by our Taehyungie" Jin Hyung teased Yoongi Hyung give him a glare but just smile

"Pshh.. I wished he didn't" Yoongi admitted. I tap his shoulder to make him sure that I won't tell everything to Jimin and I heard him sighed.

"Taehyung-ah can you call them the snacks are ready?" Jun hyung asked and I obey. I called the others and we start enjoying our snack as we discuss what we are going to do.

I excuse myself and ran to the comfort room, washed my face and put lipbalm on my lips. I tried keeping it low as I feared to be heard by others. This is something they don't have to know. Something I should hide really well.