What's Happening?!

She had done nothing wrong. . . 

But we shall always hope. . .

That she has found peace. . .

-=-=-=-

 It was springtime, the time of new beginnings, and the season of love. Despite it being late in the night, two teenagers out of all the insomniacs in Japan were laughing and causing mischief in the male teenager's room.

They weren't doing anything at all, simply laying in random positions and starting giggle fests whenever they looked at each other simultaneously.

The girl's laughs slowly dwindled, until only the boy was laughing.

"Izuku... "

Said boy looked up from his phone, which had multiple pictures of puppies and kittens in bright green mittens showing on the screen. "Yeah, what's up, (Y/n)?" His bright eyes blinked with concern at your tone.

You stared down at the floor, "I know that we've been friends since our first days of school, but. . . I want you to promise me something." You looked up at Midoriya with furrowed brows.

Izuku didn't miss a single beat, "What is it? You know I'll say yes, as long as it doesn't include stealing my lunches." He added timidly.

You chuckled evilly, hiding your face from the green-haired male. A current of shivers tumbled down Izuku's spine as your shoulders shook before him. 

'What's so funny?!'

Suddenly, you jumped up, your flat hand high up in the air. Izuku squealed with fright as your hand came down fast on his head. Here comes (Y/n)'s traditional (L/n) Chop! His eyes were shut tight, and he braced himself.

Only for the impact to never come.

Slowly, Izuku opened his eyes, confused to find that you had struck out only your pinkie finger in front of his forehead. He followed your hand to see that you had one of the biggest grins he had ever seen on your cute face.

"When you become the Number One Hero, promise that you won't forget me. Even if it's small visits to my home or something! Just don't leave me behind, Izuku. . ." You trailed off, looking to the side.

Izuku felt something in his chest bang against his ribs, tears forming in his eyes. Without a second thought, he jumped to his feet and trapped you into a hug.

You stood there, frozen in shock as Izuku shook violently.

"(Y/n). . . I will never leave you behind! You're one of the few people who have believed in me since day 1. . ." He pulled away from the hug, and you noticed the giant tears hanging off of his eyelashes. He gripped your shoulders tightly, you couldn't feel the pain behind all the emotion in his hold.

"I will never leave you!"

Izuku's eyes widened at the sudden memory, and a new burst of energy filled his entire body. He struck through the tentacle wrapped around his waist, surprising Tamaki greatly as the torn half wriggled around on the floor beside him.