Candor or Dauntless with a kiss

After a while of helping the initiates, training was over for the day.
"Yo, Luna." Someone said from the crowd of dauntless I passed on the way out, grabbing my attention, "Party in the pit tonight. You in?" They boy I recognised as Zeke, Uriah's older brother.
"Yeah sure, what time?" I replied.
"9pm. See you there." He said as he walked away towards some of his mates.
I walked into the cafeteria to grab some food before heading to Eric's apartment to pick out an outfit.
I arrived and saw that Eric wasn't here so it was the perfect time to try on practically everything I brought before most likely going with the first one I picked out.
After a solid hour of trying to decide what to wear, I finally settled on an hourglass black dress that ended mid thigh.
Seeing that it was almost 9, I applied a small amount of makeup and made my way to the pit.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Eric stood there.
"Zeke told me you were coming." He said, handing me a drink.
"Well here I am." I replied with over enthusiasm.
I spot him looking me up and down and said, "Avert your eyes lover boy."
He smirked at me before someone called over the loud music for a game of Candor or Dauntless.
Eric's pov:
I walked with Luna over to the area we were going to be playing Candor or Dauntless.
This should be interesting I thought with a smirk.
We all sat down in the centre of the pit in a large circle.
"Right I'll start! Luna... Candor or Dauntless?" Four said from across the circle, looking straight at Luna.
"Candor." She said with a smirk.
"Hmm... are you a virgin?" He asked bluntly.
I turned to see Luna laughing her head off along with the others in the circle.
"What kind of a question is that? And no I'm not thank you very much." Luna replied, faking a posh voice.
Four shrugged and told her it's her turn.
She turned to me with an evil smirk plastered on her face, "Eric, Candor or Dauntless?"
"Dauntless, obviously." I replied
"I dare you to chug the rest of that bottle of vodka." She said pointing to the nearly half full bottle on the table.
Without replying I got up and chugged the whole thing, listening as everyone cheered me along.
We spent the next while doing multiple crazy dares before I got a chance to ask Luna.
"Luna, Dauntless of Candor?"
"Dauntless."
"I dare you to kiss me."
"Eric what the heck."
"You backing out?"
"Ugh no." Luna said before crashing her lips to mine.
She was just about to pull away but I grabbed a hold of her face and deepened the kiss.
I have kissed many of the girls here in dauntless but oh my god she is a great kisser.
She eventually pulled away, wiping her mouth, "you taste of pure alcohol." She said
"I wonder whose fault that is." I replied with a smirk, slightly slurring my words due to the affect of the alcohol.
We stayed for another few hours before Luna practically dragged me back to the apartment claiming I was too drunk to stand.
She however, had barely drunk that night.
The moment I had locked the door I grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her back against my chest.