Dark Triad

Third P.O.V

Three people were sat at a table in a snowy Kingdom in the top room of the center of the main tower. Light illuminated the room with just five candlesticks. The light filtered out of the grided window. The room felt cold but it wasn't as cold contrasted to the outside harsh weather.

"Zenon have you grown accustomed to the devil power yet?"

"Yes mostly..."

The three people sat at the table in a very formal fashion that an outsider would not be able to tell that they were related. The one in the middle hands his fingers interwinded in front of him as he stared at his brother expectedly. The other brother with an unexpressive face just agreed as the other person wearing an eyepatch in the room began whining.

"Dante~ Why does Zenon get to have all the funnn? It's not faiir"

The lady continued as she leaned onto the table like a child.

"You let him go all by himself to the Diamond Kingdom beforee. Let me do something biig tooo!"

"You've improved a lot of the past half year Vanica."

The middle man in the room who seemed to be asserting the most presence now known as Dante praised. His position was still the exact same despite the whining from the lady known as Vanica now. She was lightly slamming her fists on the table like a child which made a certain (H/C) haired motherly instincts tingle somewhere.

"Righht, so come onnn, come ooon"

"Mmm, I suppose so. It's about time we made our move."

"Yaayy"

The lady who wore an eyepatch with the Spade Kingdom symbol cheered happily on the table at the supposed leader agreeing with her. The leader had a small smirk at her excitement. The other brother however still held an indifferent reaction. He still showed no emotion as he simply questioned his brother's choice. The cross like jagged scar running through his forehead and through his left eye.

"...why did we wait half a year?"

"Everything was to prepare for the moment that shall be upon us. Afterall, It's not fun if the game is over too quickly, is it?"

The man known as Dante said with his palms pointed upwards in a relaxed state and his elbows propped up on the table. Dante wore a crown as his palm moved in sight with the center of his face. He had a weird jagged scar running across his forehead representative of his magic. Gravity magic. He had a mustache and a slight goatee going on. His eyes held a sinister look.

"All the lives are in the palm of our hands. Now, who shall we fight first? However, we have a more important matter."

The other two members blinked.

"(M/N) is with the Clover Kingdom. We have to find a way to move him away from battle if we don't want our small friend getting hurt. I've had a few reports sighting him and he looks to be in good health."

"Aaaa, I miiiss (M/N). He's soo cuute, why don't I get a cutiee?"

".. it's good he's in good health ... I would rip the kingdom apart it he wasn't.."

"Our small frieend... I can't curse him thooughh "

"We'll find a way. We just need to be careful since he wouldn't seem to remember us immediately especially with how much we've changed."

"Why did you two fall for such a cutiiee? I want a cutiee too. Get me onnee"

The man in the crown with the unique scar on his forehead was contemplating his next words as was the other brother with the scar running down his face. How did those two fall for such a small person? Where would they begin?

"It's a long story"

"... Yes..."

A/N: Oh, I feel like I've established everyone well enough. Be aware, I follow the manga. Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!