seventy-six.

(A/n): So... this is going to be the last chapter of this book for those who do not want manga spoilers (or basically what's going to be in Season Five).

I am putting a warning here if you do not want to continue to the sequel and want spoilers for season five, this ends on a cliffhanger! This is meant so those who don't read the manga can get an ending and can wait until season five for what happens next.

If you read the manga, like meh, you can read this chapter and move onto the sequel of this book, which will be coming out soon.

I am so grateful for everyone who has read through the original, to the edited, and to the new chapters! I cannot thank you enough for reading this and motivating me to keep writing this book!

[12/17/20]

Hey, future Hina (or Rose) here. I've just finished editing and reworking the entire book of 'Skylight' and this is after the announcement of Season Five coming in Spring 2021. Obviously, I'll be covering those episodes but since I'll also be able to read a lot more of the manga after Christmas (I'm so stupid excited), I'll be updating 'Moonlight'.

Originally, I was going to add onto this book but then I realized that it would be WAY TOO LONG!! I'll be sharing the plans I have for 'Moonlight' when I put it back up (that'll be after Christmas). Thank you all for the support and patience you've given me! I don't deserve you guys ;-; <3

Please enjoy the finale of:

'Skylight'

(Y/n) sighed, looking up at her ceiling as she thought about her and Bakugo's conversation, how Bakugo was willing to work with her on getting this quirk to the next level

(Y/n) sighed, looking up at her ceiling as she thought about her and Bakugo's conversation, how Bakugo was willing to work with her on getting this quirk to the next level. She looked at her bandaged hand, taking it off and sitting up.

She ran her fingers along the edge of the cut, hissing through her teeth when she accidentally touched the raw part. But she had an idea that could help her begin her training.

She sprung up from her bed and snuck out of her room, using her quirk to go to the courtyard from her balcony. She landed on the dewy grass, running her fingers through it and sighing.

She laid down under the tree and took a breath, feeling the grass tickle her bare arms and the back of her neck as she looked up at the night sky. She closed her eyes and relaxed, letting go of her restrictions and worries. She put her hands to her sides, palms up.

"Let go..." (Y/n) mumbled, feeling the energy coursing through her body.

She then opened her eyes, feeling a tingling sensation within her hands. She sat up and looked at them, seeing the green and blue aurora borealis she had earlier. The light spread from her palm into the air, creating a beautiful array of colors as she stared up.