33

I walked through the hallway as I tried to head towards dad's office with my bag in my right hand. The sound of my shoes, clinking against the floor drawing a few unwanted attentions to me. I keep up a straight stone face as I look forward, ignoring the whispers coming from people around me. I observe the badge on their robes as I frowned when "daddy's girl" appeared with my face on their badge. I walked to a group of fifth years Hufflepuff students and pointed at the badge.

"what's that badge means?" a boy chuckled as he puffed his chest with the badge in front of my face. My eyebrow raised at his rude manner.

"like this badge, Dumbledore?" one of his eyebrows lifted as he smirked mockingly at me.

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath in before opening them again "who did it?"

"why should I tell you?" I looked at his friends in the corner of my eyes, I smirked as I turned on my charm and run my fingers softly on his chest up to his tie where I slowly correct it. His breath hitched as I get closer to him and I tip toed before leaning into his ear. Letting my breath on his neck.

"tell me....... Baby"

"M-Malfoy... Did it... A badge for Cedric... He also insulted Potter" I parted from him as I turned my charm off and glare at him one last time before ripping the badge roughly and burn it in my hand. The older boys widen his eyes, looking at me scared. I turned on my heels and running towards the courtyard. He's really asking for it.

I looked at the courtyard, trying to find Harry or Malfoy. I look around with the students giving me nasty stares but I don't care about that now. I have to find Malfoy and make him regret this.

That's until I saw familiar messy raven haired boy. I run closer to him, hearing the other students insulting him and calling him stinks. A young boy run past him and bumping his shoulder making his body tense.

I bit my lower lips as I run after him and walked by his side as I put my hand on his shoulder. He probably didn't saw me because his shoulder shuddered once my hands make contact with him.

He looks at me and breath out in relief "Elora..."

"hi Harry!"

"Cedric rules!" a boy suddenly said. I looked at his directions and send him a murderous glare and wrapped my left arm around Harry, pulling him away.

"relax. They make a badge about me too." I see Harry smiled a little and his body less tense. We get to a doorway but we get stopped by some Hufflepuff students. I huffed as I looked at them with my right hand on my hip.

"like the badge?"

"oh shove off you arsehole!" I pushed him so hard that he falls on the ground. Again, I ripped the badge off him and burn it in my hand as it turned to ashes.

I heard some gasps behind me so I turned my attention to the other students "throw the badges away or I'll do it myself.... Trust me... It won't be pretty"

I pulled Harry's hand away and  stopped in the middle, away from the other students. He breath out and smiled "thanks"

"anytime"

"let's go! We have to tell Cedric" I nodded my head as we approach him while he's talking with his friends at a bench. He was laying on his friend lap or the bench? I'm not sure. He looks at me before turning to Harry. His friends starts throwing more insults to Harry and I started to get furious but I don't fancy turning into a bird again.

"can I have a word?" Harry said and Cedric shrugged.

"alright" they walked towards a tree to have a word. I will join them but not before.... Burning the badge. I pointed my finger to the badge on a boy at behind as I put the badge on my fire. He jumped and ripped it off him as he throw it onto the ground.