*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*𝐎𝐍𝐄*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
"INTRODUCTION"

𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 as his feet hit the concrete sidewalk, hand gripping his book bag straps tightly, excitement running through him. The hot sun beaming down on the boy causing him to work up a sweat, although he didn't mind, loving the cool breeze that followed behind it.

The young boy was making his way to Megans house, a close family friend that looked over Taylor after school until Maria, Taylor's cousin, came to pick him up.

He was excited to tell the older woman about his day at school as well as his session at social therapy, his accomplishments from today still weighing heavy on his mind, ready to just anyone about them.

He continued his walk down the concrete path, a familiar brick house beginning to come into his view. Taylor began to pick up his pace, rushing to get to the door.

He ran up the small three steps that lead to the front patio before ringing the door bell, taking a step back soon after so Megan could open the door.

He heard light moments coming from the other side of the door, Taylor not thinking much of it, thinking that Megan may have had a client over. The door soon'd open, a tall light skin male standing right in front of Taylor.
The taller wearing a basic white tee with jeans, some crips air force 1s complimenting the outfit. Sitting on his neck was a iced out chain that spelled the phrase "HoodFav".

Taylor just took in the appearance of the male, breath hitching when he noticed a slight mug dancing on the taller face. 

Taylor stared up at the male, not exactly knowing what to do or say, expecting to have seen Megan. Taylor watched as the man looked him up and down, body instantly becoming uncomfortable from being under his gaze.

"you need sum?" Taylor heard the male utter, a deep New york accent rolling off his tongue.
Taylor bite the inside of his cheek, not knowing exactly how to respond to the taller.

"um.. i-i'm here to see Megan. I stay w-with her after school"

The taller male just stared Taylor down, the boy instantly dropping his head not wanting to look the man in his eyes.

Taylor heard the squeaking door be pushed back further, indicating to the smaller that the male opened the door wider for him to enter.

The two males walked through the front door, the light skin man slamming the door and locking it, causing the younger to jump.

"Megan they're someone down stairs for you!!" the light skin shouted as he entered the kitchen, Taylor taking a seat on the couch in the living room.

Taylor just looked around the living room, uncomfortable wasn't even the word to describe how he was feeling at the moment.
He could feel himself getting redder and redder by the second

"Taylor! how was your day at school today baby?" Megan questioned as she walked down the stairs, Taylor watching as she stepped down the last step and made her way into the living room, flopping down next to him.

The boy just shrugged at Megan's question, not really interested in speaking on his day anymore, still feeling slightly intimidated by the light skin man in Megs house.