CHAPTER 9

The most wonderful thing about a rainbow is that, you can never predict when it will appear or where will it appear but when you find it, the view is beautiful.

And the view before Ruhee was breath taking aswell, as she stared at the building before her.

Man he is loaded.

Last night after the chat, Ruhee wanted to stalk the guy.

She searched his name online. She thought she would find his Instagram or Facebook accounts, but she found more than that.

This guy is all over the world wide web.

She was surprised to see that he was such a big figure.

Aayan Ibrahim, world's seventh most eligible bachelor.

Aayan Ibrahim flourishes his empire with leftovers from his father.

And many more, about how he is successful and big, and other business stuff Ruhee couldn't understand.

But one particular article got her attention.

Aayan Ibrahim attends another business party alone.

The article states that, he always attends parties and functions alone, with no plus ones.

This bought an unknown smile to Ruhee's face.

Since the whole world was around him, his company address was not hard to find.

So now, Ruhee is standing gawking at his company building.

It's currently 10:00 am, Saturday.

Ruhee got up early and told her parents that she is going for her study research.

She informed her friends where she was truly going, so if her parents call them, she could have backup.

Oh Allah, forgive me. I am lying too much to my caring parents but currently, I don't have a choice.

She takes in a deep breathe and enters the building.

She goes to the receptionist, who was busy on a call. Ruhee waits till she ends her call and politely says "Good morning, I would like to meet Mr. Aayan Ibrahim, please."

"Do you have an appointment?" the receptionist asks with a smile.

"Umm... I don't"

"Then I'm sorry ma'am, you can't meet him." saying this the receptionist goes back to doing her work.

Ruhee looks around desperate, to find a way to meet him.

She pulls out her mobile from her backpack and with grieving fingers, dials his number.
But, he cuts her call.

Not once, twice or thrice but, nine times.

Ruhee looks at her mobile pissed.

Wait till I meet you.

Ruhee goes back to the busy receptionist. "Excuse me"

The receptionist looks up to her and smiles. "Yes"

"Is there any other way I can meet him?" Ruhee asks hopefully.

"I am sorry ma'am but without an appointment, you cannot meet him today or......" she looks at a paper, and says "..... For the next three weeks"

She thanks the receptionist and turns around with her head down.

Man, he really is a busy guy.

"Ruhee?"

On hearing her name she looks up to find her brother with a frown staring at her.

She gulps looking at her brother.

Am I really that bad these days Allah, that I am facing trouble after trouble?

Her brother walks towards her and asks "Is this your place of study research?" rising an eyebrow.

Ruhee is at lost of words.

She can lie to her parents smoothly but not her brother.

Ian Shariff knows Ruhee's college life very well to catch her lying.

Ruhee signs and gives her brother a beaming smile." Let's grab a coffee, this is gonna be a long story"

Now, Ruhee and her brother are sitting in the office cafe, in the ground floor facing each other.

Ruhee had just completed narrating her story to her brother. She looks at his face waiting for a reaction.

Ian has a blank look on his face.

His sister just told him, she got married to his boss.

Ruhee taps her brothers hand, and he is back from his trance.

He looks at Ruhee, giving him a worried look. He clears his throat and takes a sip of his coffee.

"And you are here to meet him, Why?" he asks.

"To convince him to give me Talaq." Ruhee replies confidently.

"And what if he denies again?"

Ruhee signs, "Let me first meet him"

"Okay then, I'll take you to him." her brother says, quickly finishing his coffee.

"How?" Ruhee ask dumbly.

Her brother signs and asks "Ruhee, Where do I work at?"

" Sahma Holdings, Why do you ask?" That's when it strikes her.

She quickly finishes her coffee and stands up "Let's go meet my arrogant husband."

Ruhee and her brother get off on floor 43. They just need to turn the corner and  go straight, to reach his office.

Ruhee takes a determined step forward, when her brother holds her upper arm and pulls her back and stares at her.

His bubble just broke.

"How could you have agreed to get married to a stranger?" her brother asks, now angry at his foolish sister.

Ruhee was waiting for him to take everything in, but now wasn't the time and place.

"Bhaiya, relax, I am fine and standing before you" Ruhee states calmly.

"But what if you were not fine? and I knew where you were but was unable to help you. Ya Allah, what kind of a brother am I? I couldn't even protect my sister."

Ian was pulling at his hair, Ruhee had no idea what to do?

She did the only thing she could think of.

She held his face between her palms, and made him look at her.

" Listen bhaiya, we are gonna go round that corridor and into his office and demand a Talaq, till then, get a grip." she said the last part holding his hand.

He silently nods at her and they walk round the corridor.

Ruhee's foot steps flatter as they move closer to the big oak double doors.

Her brother moves to talk to Mason, while Ruhee stares at the door.

It's okay Ruhee. All you have to do is walk in and demand a Talaq, if he refuses, smack him.

I mean, who does he think he is to refuse? So what if he is an important person and rich. I cannot live with a man I don't love.

Ruhee stares at the door pissed.

I am gonna show him who is boss.

Without waiting for her brother, Ruhee barges into his office.

It's do or die now.