Prologue

??? POV

"Do not forget on why you exist, $+0?/3\ę. You are the most sacred weapon that i have created, Thus you have one purpose."

The scientist smiled and continued. "To destroy this world."  The patient sat up and looks at him blankly. "But i won't do that yet, That time will come when the prophecy will be fulfilled. All different races will be united into two factions and must fight for the true ruler here."

When he said that, the scientist began to cough blood due to how old he is. "My young son, you are the calamity that i have created and must bring judgement as part of your soul! That's why observed.

Observed of how rotten this world is!"

!!!

"That nightmare... again?" Slowly my eyes opened and rubbed them. leaning to the window of the bus, we are still traveling towards Lungmen.

They say that having nightmares tends to happen in the future. but i don't believed in that crap at all... Fictions, or at least gods here doesn't exist at all...

"Right. After i risked my life at Chernobog that i almost got myself killed, Chief sent me again to one of most popular city." Talking to myself i didn't care about this job at all...

Writing and Taking Photographs are just one of my hobbies when i was a kid. "Until old man pushed me to take this job because I've got potential." I sighed in annoyance.

Well i owe him my life after saving me at the streets. I don't remember my name or my memories at that time. So i shall be grateful to him for what he'd done and repay his kindness...

I smiled in bravery and took out my pocketwatch thate he gave it to me as a remembrance. "6:30 PM" The bus stops at the border. "Looks like we're here..." I took my bag exit the bus and lined up with the other passengers who are getting inspected by the guards.

"I.D sir." The Guard asked as i showed him my id and used his scanner to verify.  "Welcome to Lungmen Sir Lucas." Returning the ID, i smiled and nod at him then boarded a service bus.

" Returning the ID, i smiled and nod at him then boarded a service bus

"Here we go." Taking a seat, i wore my coat as the bus then drove on the road...

To be continued

I made anotha one because fuck u brain can i at least finished two books in a while it won't hurt to do it right.

Welp anyways leave a vote and comment if you liked the new book, and I'll see you all in the next update.

Peace out YEET.