Chapter 46

Chapter 46- Kai Chisaki

"(Y/N)!"

"Ryoku!" You jumped into the hero's arms and hugged her as she smiled. Ryukyu agreed for Uraraka and Asui to be part of the work study with you and Nejire, which made you happy.
"I'm so glad to see you again, and look! You have a new wing!" She touched the fake wing and fiddled with it.

"Dad Nezu gave it to me as a gift," you said.
"Wait dad Nezu?" Uraraka asked confused.
"Well, since he was the one who had me be here and gave me so much, I consider him as a dad figure," you shyly said rubbing your neck.
"Aw so cute! By the way, can you move your little spikes on your tail or is it stuck?" Nejire asked curiously.

You stared at her uncomfortably and walked away. The two stared in confusion, but Uraraka and Asui knows why.
"Huh? What did I do?" Nejire asked blinking.
"Well, you made a pretty bad first impression when you asked questions," Uraraka said a little mad at her.
"Yeah, about how it felt when her wing was ripped off, ribbit," Asui continued.

Ryukyu hit Nejire on the head, making her whine.
"Nejire what did I say about asking questions?! Think to see if they're personal!" She scolded the blue haired girl.
"Sorry! I was curious!" She whined.
"You may be curious, but you have to think what others been through if you want to ask a question!" She retorted. She motioned them to sit as she pulled in a chair to sit on.

"You may not know, but (Y/N) tells me her problems about her experiences," she turned her head to see you sitting on the sofa quietly going through your phone, wearing headphones so you couldn't hear them.
"She asked about the problems she had whenever something bad happens, and I told her that we could to the doctor to find out," Ryukyu sighed and turned back to the three.

"It turns out the pain wasn't just physical, but mental too. She has PTSD," Uraraka gasped softly as Asui listened in, with a serious expression on her face. Nejire looked down in shame.
"After what happened in the Sports Festival, she told me that she had recurring nightmares about the event, and how she felt like shaking when she hears loud noises and Bakugou near her," she continued.

"I didn't tell her that she has PTSD, it'll cause her to be even more stress than she already is, so I told her it was jitters. Though I think she knows about what she has, but doesn't Y'know the name. You don't realize, but from what your class has been through, she took it worse. Being the main target and you guys getting hurt, she blames it on herself and cries about it," The three stayed silent as Ryukyu looked down to the floor.

"Now Nejire, please apologize to her when you have the chance, one apology can get her to like you again, maybe," Ryukyu said getting up from her chair and walking away. Nejire sat there with a guilty expression on her face.
"I-I didn't mean to be rude, I was just..." he put her face in her hands and sighed.

"You know, it's not too late, you can still apologize right now," Uraraka said motioning. Audi nodded in agreement as Nejire got to and walked towards you. You looked up at her with a slightly sad look.
"Hey (Y/N), I wanted to say that-" suddenly, Ryukyu ran back into the room with a serious expression.