Truth or Dare

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

Dinner is finally served. They're having homestyle samgyupsal, kimchi and tuna kimbap while they ordered chicken and beer. When the delivery arrived, they did not hesitate to start their dinner.

"Yah. What happened to you hyung?" Hobi asked pointing to Jin's arm.

"Funny you asked.." Yoongi said, grabbing the attention of Hobi. "He got burned frying an egg." Yoongi smirked as Jin glared at him.

"I-it should be ok soon.." Sae-jun said breaking the tension as she smiled towards Jin. Rj popped up from behind Sae-jun and approached Jin looking up to him

"Rjay jaaay.(Its otaaay.)" The alpaca smiled at him.

"Oh. He said you're going to be okay." Sae-jun told Jin. He nodded and approached the table now set with food.

"Sae-jun! Sit with me." Jungkook said patting a seat beside him. Sae-jun gladly accepted it and seated between Cooky and Kookie.

The little ones were super excited seeing the hyung line (except for RM ofcourse) grilling and cooking the meat. They were all amazed since Sae-jun can't take them outside to eat samgyupsal since its very dangerous for them.

"Namjoon-ah. I said don't touch it." Jin said as he caught Namjoon about to grill meat.

"What?? I wanna cook too."

"That's not a good idea hyung. You might embarrass yourself in front of Sae-jun." Everyone slightly laughed at Jimin's response but somehow, Sae-jun felt bad for Namjoon.

"I'll cook for you.." Sae-jun said sweetly looking at the leader. Namjoon had his eyes widened as he grinned.

"R-really??" Sae-joon nodded and he couldn't stop smiling as Sae-jun asked what meat he wanted to grill. The other members looked in grief.

This scenario went on and on as members fight for the girl's attention. Sae-jun on the other hand, has no idea and kept taking care of the little ones (and the members) as they pay no attention to the tension that is happening between the members.

"Yah! Chimmy! That's my meat!" Jimin said to the pup now chewing Jimin's newly cooked meat.

Of course it will not be complete without Chimmy, stealing food from the members.

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

(Time skip) 6:54 pm

Everyone was laughing and having fun. Its either the members are cracking up jokes or the little ones are acting funny.

"Hey. Its still early. Why don't we play a game?" Tae said sipping beer. Everyone found it a great idea and chose to play truth or dare. "Ok. I'll go first." He said eyeing everyone and eventually landed on you. "Sae-jun." I turned to him. "Truth or dare?"