192

Liam's health was not good and he became sleepy after playing for a while. Putting him on the small bed, Bella went back to design, and at that moment, a call came in. It was an unfamiliar call. Bella didn't want to answer it, but after making many calls, he picked it up. 

A voice anxiously rang out, "Miss Bella? William has been injured. He wants to see you." Was William injured? When she heard this, Bella was shocked. Before she could figure it out, there was some panic on the phone, as if it was saying that a lot of blood had flowed, which made Bella not to notice the other person's anomaly. Somewhat skeptical. Wasn't William given last night? Did he just go to the meeting today?

How could you be injured during a meeting? "How is he? Is the injury serious?" Bella eagerly asked, her hand holding the phone trembling slightly. She calmed herself down and asked, "How could he be injured?" 

The person on the other end of the phone heard Bella's suspicion and immediately said, "Miss Bella, come quickly. William has been shouting your name." Then the call from William was heard faintly. Hearing the voice from William, Bella was even more panicking. 

"Where is he?" As Bella asked, she quickly rushed outside, got into a car, and walked towards the address provided. She desperately hoped that she would immediately see William.  "You must be okay1" She urged the mister to hurry up. When he arrived at the hospital, Bella eagerly rushed to the ward. 

However, when she saw that there was no one outside the room, Bella was a little surprised. When the security guard got her home, she went to look for William. Now William was injured, why isn't he guarding the door? Moreover, this corridor seemed a little weird. Wasn't the hospital overcrowded? Why was this place so deserted?

However, Bella was to open the door of the ward immediately. However, the bed was empty and there was nothing! Bella immediately feels wrong and wanted to leave immediately, but this time was already too late. Someone covered her mouth with drugs, and soon she lost consciousness.

"Fast, move a little faster, don't leave any clues." On the hospital corridor, Bella was pressed into a wheelchair and put on a hat and mask. She looked like a patient, and no one paid too much attention. Those people quickly carried her into the car and disappeared into the hospital, as if they had never been there before.

When he waited for Bella to wake up, he felt that his whole body was shaking. Where is this? She looked at the messy pile of goods around her, and she kept shaking. She felt bad. Such a scene was takin to a smuggled ship from the movie. the sound of waves coming from outside made her sink. Could someone get her on a smuggler ship? This knowledge made her tremble. 

"Mmm...this girl is awake." Someone gathered around and laughed at the panic when he saw that Bella was frightened. "hah, it looks really good." One of them walked up and raised her chin, and said with a smile. 

Bella struggle at once, moving her away from his hands and feeling disgusted in her heart.  "you bastard, it's your blessing that I dare to fancy you. You dare to resist." A slap slapped on her face fiercely and Bella had just woken up almost fainted again. "You guys can't do this to me. If William knows that you dare to do it to me, he won't spare you." 

Bella know that these were not nice people. At this moment, he moved out and hoped that these people might be afraid. After hearing her threat, these people actually laughed. "William, I'm so scared!" However, these people were scared, but their faces were laughing. It was obvious that they were not afraid at all. 

"You famed girl, do you know where this is? It's at sea. Even if it was a great power, you wouldn't be able to catch up with this smuggled ship. Even if you died in the sea, even your body can't find it. Do you think we'll be afraid?" Bella suddenly sank. Theses wicked people were so unscrupulous that they could not escape.

'Brothers, we're blessed today. William's woman is not something we can usually enjoy." The people smiled even harder when they saw Bella. "Broken damn girl, you're still obediently spreading your legs and let ting the buddies refresh yourself! otherwise, you'll be thrown into the sea to feed the fish!"

He was the first to lean over to Bella and drooled through it. What should I do? She could not escape. They were right. it was at sea, and no one would notice even if she died. But, she didn't want to die, she hadn't found her son yet! And now, those people had surrounded Bella and laughed as she tore off her clothes. The devil's face dangled in front of Bella. Their sinister hands reached out to her, and she couldn't getaway. Highly nervous, she could bite the finger of one of them fiercely.

No matter what, she could not be touched by these people. 'Ah!" the person was aching as Bella bites him. Bella looked already scared at this moment. She didn't want to touch her like that. If she could choose, she would rather die. 

She was bitter with fear. She bit her finger fiercely and there was a strong smell of blood in her mouth. The man yelled painfully and kicked her eagerly, but he refused to let off her teeth. She knew that once she let go, she was done. "Blond bitch, they bite." The people were angry at seeing their companion bite, kicking, and kicking towards Bella. 

Bella finally let go of his finger. The strong smell of blood in her mouth made her especially disgusted. Looking at the gangsters, who came around her, she was filled with despair. "Scum, you toast if you don't eat." What made Bella frightened was that even with the previous incident, these people did not give up the intention to invade her. She struggled to retreat, but the pain from her body made her unable to stand up. With feat and despair, she dragged her body back. 

Those people watched her step back and smiled even more arrogantly. Bella was filled with nervousness. Their laughter hung over her head, causing her to sweat coldly with fear.