hi...do i know you?

killer slowly opened his eyes looking down on his pillow but feeling it more, he could easily tell it wasn't his...i got up looking around and from his knowledge he knew it wasn't his for starters there was a star theme wallpaper on the walls but not only was different from killers black and gray setting from his room but there was a bunch of stuff animals around him. 

after a good look around he cam to dicidedion to just leave because however brought him here was trying to help him not hurt his so his best options was to leave and just give thanks to ever helped him. 

but killer was still questioning what happen to him and why he coudent recall what happen to him before reaching here but he would have to deal with that later...he slowly got up of the bed but right as he was going get up the door slowly open killer look to his side to see, what killer would say..."a stary boi" 

"he-llo how a-re you?" said the star skeleton walking towards killer. killer only looked at him in confusion "dont worry i wont hurt you" killer only smiled but just looked closely into his eyes which killer wasent going to lie were dam pretty. "um... whats your name..."said the star skeleton killer looked to side and saw a note book and a pen on draw on the other side of the room.

killer got up which startled the star boi as killer walked over to the book and grabbed it as he was walking back he wrote something as he made it back to the star boi and gave him a piece of paper that had.

"hello my name is killer im sorry but i cant talk well... i can but its complimented" star boi looked at it and looked back at killer. "hi my name is outer" killer smiled and nodded.