𝟕| 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞

Taehyung and Bo Gum probably continued their talk somewhere, somehow

Taehyung and Bo Gum probably continued their talk somewhere, somehow. Because I've noticed, after that incident, Bo Gum seems to keep a proper distance between us.

And that would suffice, I won't push away my best friend just because I have a boyfriend. No! So, as long as he doesn't cross the line, we're good to hang out.

That is my perception on the matter, but seeing as he stop associating with the three of us altogether, seems to me like, he took what Taehyung asked of him, the wrong way.

That's most likely why, Taehyung rarely hangs out with Bo Gum anymore and that would explain how he's always with me. Even today, this day used to be his day of basketball with Bo Gum.

But he's here, with me at my house, helping me with this Arts and Crafts project of mine. I'll buy him some of his favourite food later as a thank you, and because I feel sorry for him having to do schools stuff on a weekend too. Not even his school project! But I have to do this today, as it will be due soon. And we weren't suppose to hang out today, too. Good thing my mom is out and my siblings are at grandma's.

I'm not complaining, I love having my boyfriend around.

But of course, it's not a good feeling knowing your relationship is what's coming in, between their friendship.

I think I sigh for the millionth time today.

"---iar?? Briar?!... Babe..."

Oh shoot how long have I been spacing out?!

"Huh? I'm sorry, did you say something Tae?"

"O-! You respond to babe... does that mean I can call you babe now?" he said, flashing that cute box smile of his again.

"Eww no!" I hit him, this time I didn't miss as he's just sitting beside me, here in front of the coffee table. "How many times must I tell you, I don't like being called babe or baby, I'm not a child!" I said to him while pouting.

He smirk and he probably thought I didn't hear that 'not a child but pouting like one' remark of him as he said it in an almost whisper voice, but I heard him and that's why I squint my eyes at him, trying to intimidate.

"But seriously baby, we should have endearing nicknames for each other by now. Or else, I'll continue calling you babe."

So, my fake angry face didn't work. Okay let me just explain this to this guy,

"How is it, that you can easily call somebody like that without it being so--- so... cringey??" I even cringe just telling that to him.

"Aww, you still feel cringey? I thought after all the those times we were together, you have gotten use to it. Didn't we even get passed the time you're uncomfortable holding my hand, and look how you're holding it so tight right now." he said, teasingly. He even raise our hands up, which sadly like he said, is intertwined right now.