𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

"are you ready?" asked Taeyong

"are you ready?" asked Taeyong. The group of criminals nodded. They were armed, and finally, Mark had his precious golf stick, and his eyes were shining in happiness. "You eight are crazy..." murmured Doyoung, only looking at the boy who was almost crying of happiness because of his killing golf stick.

It was 8:30pm, the sun was already down, and everything was closed. No one was in the streets, the ones who once leaved in them, were long gone, ending as one of the meals of the ghouls. "Wait! I'm not ready" said Yuri. "What do you need?" asked Taeyong. "A second to process that i'm doing a suicide mission that is starting now" she responded.

"Okay i'm ready" she said after a few second. "Go then, good luck" said Taeyong. The group nodded, and went out to the wild streets. "Is this time to back off...?" asked Jisung. "No my dude" responded Haechan. Yuri took both her blades out. Long and sharp, ready to slice whatever crossed her path, and only having them on her hands, adrenaline became something she needed to express.

"Let's go" said Yuri. The boys nodded, and they started moving. "We need to go where there's more people condensed" said Renjun. The team moved towards Wangfujing, the main street in Beijing.

"Jaemin! look out!" exclaimed Yuri, as Jaemin drudged her sled, only to hear something bouncing in the floor, and to look at a ghoul head. "Pay more attention" said Mark. "We're on a live or death situation" he said. "I mean, we've been since we were caught, death penalty bro" said Chenle.

They kept on moving cautiously. There wasn't as many as they thought, then again, there was almost no one on the street. They needed to go to a neighborhood.

They took the car the police had given to them, and drove to one of the nearest neighborhoods. "Real shit starts now" said Haechan. "It does..." said Jisung. "Okay, let's go" said Chenle. "Be careful you dolphin, check if nothings outside first" said Yuri taking his wrist. "Jesus Agmong, chill" said Jaemin. "You chilled back there and you almost got eaten" she said. "Fair point" accepted Jaemin.

They exit the car cautiously. "Oh look, there's one" pointed Jeno. "Oh shit it's coming our way" he added. "For fuck's sake" said Yuri taking her blades out. "Prepare, it's not only one" she said with a darker tone. She started running towards the creature, her two blades out, and just before it could touch her, it was already slashed.

She turned to look at them. Dark red splashed on her face, as the body of the ghoul was laying on the ground. "What are you waiting for? Fun has only started" she said with a small laugh. Chenle smiled. "Now this is the type of fun person I needed in my life" he said, walking towards her. He had his guns out, then again, he had also large knifes attaches to his leather jacket.

The girl smiled at him. She would really have fun with this one. The rest of the boys followed them. Even though they were all up to the adrenaline things, they weren't really ready to face cannibals.

Not two steps in, they had already five on them. Yuri did light but fast movements, as her blades danced with her. As she was fighting one, she felt a hand on her shoulder.  She elbowed the ghoul behind her, turning with both her blades out, slashing to as the same time. She knew the one behind her wasn't dead, but the job was done by Mark as his golf stick sent it's head flying.

"We actually do make a good team" said Jeno. "Oh we do" agreed Renjun.

hey huh, changed the place because it wouldn't complete good the story

hey huh, changed the place because it wouldn't complete good the story. (because russian is like, imposible to talk and it's more likely they know Chinese than russian)

so yeah, now we're in china!