X.

私たちはみんな倒れる ⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

私たちはみ
んな倒れる
⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

while ray fed isabella with false information, you, emma, norman, gilda, and don proceeded to perform the inspection on the wall.

as the discussion continued, you had remained preoccupied with trying to recall what it is that your mind has forgotten. you felt dread wash over you the more you tried to remember, and it showed by the way your lips turned into a frown and with your brows knitting together.

emma and norman did not fail to notice your distress and the two became worried. you were an important piece to their escape plan. with your knowledge, you were already priceless. if something was bothering you, it's something they should concern themselves with.

"y/n, is something wrong?" emma asked.

forcing a smile, you shook your head, "i just feel like i'm forgetting something very important."

the way their face contorted into concern made you guilty. it's not like you recall every single detail on the anime and manga, but now that they were relying on you, you can't help but feel obligated to remember every single thing that happened.

"well, let's continue with our investigation for now." you all nodded to norman and resumed your walk.

nothing will happen for now-

you suddenly jolted as you remembered the figure of sister krone standing behind a tree, awaiting for you all to pass her. the other four flinched at your sudden reaction. before you could tell emma and norman, you've already been spotted by sister krone.

"emma," you whispered, voice trembling in fear. your hand that once hung on your side found itself gripping onto the hem of emma's shirt.

you remembered the goosebumps that crawled on your skin the first time you saw this scene. now that you're a part of it, the fear bubbling up inside you was ten times worse. having to witness the smile that wasn't close to friendly on sister krone's lips, you feel like it'll hunt you in your nightmares.

somehow, you knew this is how death feels like.

↯・◦︴🍡

ray had already fed isabella lies, hoping that his siblings had already performed their own tasks.

turning to the woman he was with, a smirk slowly crept up into the ravenette's face, "anything else that's been bugging you lately?"

"no sir," isabella replied with a smile, a smile ray knew was full of insincerity.

to his surprise, isabella suddenly let out a small gasp before telling him about the shipment's schedule.

"the next shipment will be this upcoming january, when i'll be turning twelve." he faced isabella head on, the smirk that adorned his features still present, "i guess it's finally my turn to go next."