CHAPTER 7

Five days later.

Lucy went out of her apartment and saw Natsu standing beside near the river across her place, he waved his hand and smiled to her, she smiled back as they both walk side by side to the guild.

Ever since that night when Natsu help her to get home and others, he decided to walk her home at night and assist her to go to the guild in the morning. It was so protective what Natsu did but Lucy feels euphoria about it.

She was so happy that Natsu cares a lot for her and she wanted to give him something in return, "Natsu, you know I am all better now."

"Luce, we don't know how that Agnor guy will show up next if I didn't stay beside you. So, bear with it."

It's the third time Lucy's got the same explanation as she smiles, "Thank you Natsu."

"Yeah sure."

When they arrived at the guild hall, both of them could see all the guild members were having a breakfast together, when they caught Natsu and Lucy by the doors, Lisanna shouts. "Natsu! Lucy! Come, were having breakfast!"

Lucy smiles widely and she try hurries her step to Lisanna and the others were, but a hand caught her wrist. "Don't run Luce, your leg is still injured."

"Oh come on Natsu, I am totally fine!" Lucy pouted, "Let's eat!"

Makarov and Porlustycia stood at the second floor as they look at all the guild members in excited yet happy faces, it's already two years since the Zeref War end but at the thought when there's something wrong with Lucy, Makarov kept thinking about it secretly along with Porlustycia.

"Makarov, you know that there's totally something off with Lucy since that day when the wizard name Agnor came here," said Porlustycia as she looks at her medical books.

"Well we search for these five days about this Lucy's demon curse but we have no clue about it."

"I've been thinking, could it be Lucy's curse is the same when Natsu was still part of E.N.D?"

Makarov widens his eyes and look at his children, "Nonsense Porlustycia, that curse is over and Lucy already wipe it off with her own magic."

"We don't know for sure but what we see on that day make sense. I've been thinking, it couldn't be found either in any books in the library, that information is beyond our guild."

"Porlustycia, you just gave me an idea. I know someone that known about that curse."

"Who?"

"Call Wendy here."

***

By at noon, some of the guild members goes off to go on a request job mission. All that's left is around ten-fifteen members in the guild and team Natsu was still on the table by the hall. Ever since Lucy was being controlled by Agnor and awaken her power, they didn't go on a job mission in a group but individually or two.