O N E

ONE: THE NEW GIRL

I plopped all of the shopping bags on the couch as I plopped on it myself, taking off those stupid high heels. Somi did the same.

"I'm so fucking exhausted..." I said and trailed off, too tired to even speak anything anymore. Somi just nodded not saying anything either

'How I wish Ji was here.' I pursed my lips into a thin line at the thought. Don't get me wrong, Somi is my friend as well but like- I am more closer to Ji.

"I'll get going now. See you tomorrow at school Eun!" Somi said as she got up and took her bags. I just waved her at, again, too exhausted to even say anything.

I unlocked my phone, only to be met by my wallpaper, that was a photo of my crush. I took a moment to admire him before opening Instagram, looking through my feed when I came across another picture of his that was posted just 3 mins ago and already had a 1.2K likes. I liked it as well before something popped into my mind.

I should post something too.

Tired as fuck, I still got up and straightened my hair, smoothing my outfit as well before going in front of the mirror as I clicked some pictures, posting them. In a few seconds, I started getting a lot of notifications so I muted it. I clicked on the picture that I just posted and saw it had already got 2k likes. Yeah, maybe because I am a little popular in my school just because my dad is a big businessman and we are rich, plus the fact that I am my dad's only daughter.

 Yeah, maybe because I am a little popular in my school just because my dad is a big businessman and we are rich, plus the fact that I am my dad's only daughter

kangeunheee  summer in the city 🌞
Liked by jaeisyourcoolbae, hyungtaekim and 2089 others.

Comments (696)

i_lovesailormoon Omg queen 👑
jeonsomi._69 c'mon babe people  are dying to see your face 💋
iiihyeonjiii -i love your outfit-
jaeisyourcoolbae babeee 💋💋
jinayaaa_._ looks like you had fun without me :((
                  ― hide replies
                  kangeunheee
                 @jinayaaa_._ noo babe, we missed you so much :((

view more comments +

I turned off my phone and made my way through this big ass house towards my room. Living alone is a mansion-like house is so fucking depressing. No sound, no soul here except for mine. Even if I die here, no one would ever know. The thought of that gave me chills as I shook my head and trust me, he is really popular on social media and everywhere.

I ain't dying before meeting my favorite rapper, my idol, Gloss.

Yeah yeah, he's the one in my wallpaper but his face is hidden because he eeps his identity a secret. Only a little part of his face and his body is visible but that's aesthetic.

I closed the door to my room before changing into something comfy and quickly drifting off to sleep because I have school tomorrow.

-

"Eun!"

I heard a voice call out for me, recognizing it to be of Somi and Jina, I turned around and gave them my million-dollar smile, showing my pearl white teeth as the guys who were standing in the hallway dramatically pretended to pass out because of my so-called 'beautiful smile'.

I might seem cocky, but yes, I do have a pretty smile which I have inherited from my mom. And before you ask, yeah my mom isn't alive. I pretty much don' talk about it to anyone.

Before Jina and Somi could even reach me, someone tapped my shoulder making me turn back to look at the person.

"U-Uh u-um Eunhee, t-this is for y-you." The guy said. He looked like that typical studious kid with his glasses on his nose as he looked at his shoes. I laughed, attracting attention from the other kids who were now watching us. I don't give two fucks about the attention I was getting but I could see the boy in front was clearly getting embarrassed as his face turned red. 

"Let's talk somewhere else." I said and grabbed his wrist as he shyly followed me. We went to the corner of the hallway and turned, which was pretty much empty.

"H-Here..." He said and trailed off shoving a bag in front of my face.

"What is-

"Please just accept it!" He said giving me the bag before pretty much running away. Luckily, I ad read his name tag.

Choi Min Joon.

I sighed and made my way back to my locker, the sound of my heels clicking echoing in the hallway. I straightened my uniform and the expensive-looking bow which was an extra accessory I had put on because no one cares what you do.

"Did someone confess?" Jina asked giving me the bubble tea as she took a sip of her own one.

"Not exactly." I said and took a sip of my own tea. I opened my locker and was about to put the bag that Minjoon gave mein the locker when something caught my eye. I sighed as I picked up the colorful letters, gathering them properly and putting them neatly in the corner not before picking 5 random letters.

"Gonna read them again during the class?" Somi asked as I gave her a cheeky smile and nodded.

"C'mon, the class is starting." Jina said as all three of us parted our ways. It sucked that Jina and Somi didn't have any classes with me but they still had a few others with me.

I made my way towards the class as I felt others stare at me but I just ignored them. I mean- that's nothing new.

Suddenly someone bumped into me making both of us fall on the ground as I groaned and so did they. I looked in front of me only to see a girl who had bangs on her forehead and was dressed really simply unlike the other girls here, and that is, including me.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I got up, picked up the letters and offered her a hand. She ignored my hand and got up by herself mumbling something before bowing. She was about to go but like any other popular bitch of school, I grabbed her wrist making her stop and face towards me. She's the shy kinda girl i could tell as she didn't even lookup.

"What's your name?"
"S-Shin M-Mi Young."

-