Chapter 2

Why did I not know?
Why did it hurt?
No no no no....

----------------------

"You have a private jet?" "I'm rich. What do you expect?" Chenchen shrugged his shoulders and started to pack.

~~~~~After a few hours~~~~~

"Is everyone here?" Minhyung double checked if all of the Dreamies are present before they board on Chenchen's jet. "Yes..." Minmin answered quietly. "Let's just board the jet, please. I really wanna see the inside!"  Haechan said impatiently.

They all got in the jet and took their seats. Chenchen and Sungsung in the front row, Minhyung and Haechan in the middle row while Minmin and Nojam decided to stay far away from the rest of the group as possible because they scary.

Chenchen already told the pilot that this was an emergency meaning they have to go fast so, the pilot was able to reach Japan in two and a half hours. No matter how much time Chenchen and Haechan complained to go faster, the pilot doesn't speed up because there was air traffic.

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet, Master Chenchen."

"I told you to just call me Chenchen, Seungcheol hyung."

"Sorry, Chenchen."

Silence. "Are we there yet?"

"Not yet, Chenchen's friend."

"My name's Haechan."

"Alright then, Haechan."

Silence. "Are we there yet?"

Sigh. "Not yet, Haechan and Chenchen."

Silence. "Are-"

"WE AREN'T THERE YET SO PLEASE STOP ASKING!"

".....I was going to ask how are you and Jeonghan hyung."

Awkward silence. "Oh.... We're good."

"Got any kids?"

"MINHYUNG HYUNG!"

"Just asking, yeesh."

"So, do you?"

"Chenchen, you out of all of your friends would know that my Jeonghan is a stressed mom of 11 fully grown adults who act like kids during halloween."

"Sooo.... No?"

"We do actually."

"WAAAAHHH?!?!"

"I swear to Jisoo hyung, if it's Chan hyung, I will not hesitate to hit your head, hyung."

"..... On second thought, we actually don't have a child."

"That's what I thought."

Silence. "Are we there-"

"Just sleep, please."

"Ok."

~~~~~1 and a half hours later~~~~~

(A/N: Yes, Heachan and Chenchen spent one hour annoying S.Coups)

"We are here." Seungcheol woke everyone up once he landed on the helipad of the hospital. "WE'RE HERE!" Chenchen screamed resulting to everyone else being fully awake.

"Let's go!" Haechan stated running down the stairs to enter the hospital. The rest of them looked at each other and followed Haechan. "Hyung!" Chenchen called out to Haechan.

"He doesn't know where he's going, doesn't he?" Minhyung sighed at his boyfriend's stupidness. It took them a while to find the missing Dreamie but after looking at the canteen, they finally found him.

"WINWIN GE! WE'RE HERE!"